Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 100 8" Premium Glow Stick Bracelets (Bi-Colored, Mixed Colors)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on May 2, 2012
I love this company's glow sticks. They are 100% non-toxic and swiss quality premium military grade. These are non-flammable, phalate free and no heat generated, they do not break nor leak. These are 8 inch long and 1/4 thick sticks. They glow for at least 8-10 hours vs. other brands which are cheaply constructed with lower grade illumination and less fluid. I use them for party decorations for evening gatherings such as New Years, Halloween, summer pool parties, bbq's, birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, baby showers, wedding receptions etc. The ideas are endless and the colors are so pretty. These are however a choking hazard for kids and pets ( yes cats play with these things b/c they glow at night and of course cats are noctornal ) choking hazard due to the adapter pieces of small plastic and the sticks could poke someone in the face, eyes but over-all any one can enjoy this novelty item and they are quite popular with my friends/family for gatherings. I usually buy the solid multi-color variety of these but this company is always out of stock so I tried the bi-color which is really nice.
5 stars on this item as I buy these time and time again for this particular brand.
on April 28, 2013
A lot of great glow sticks for a low price. Now what could you possibly do with these....

- Obviously bracelets, balls and glasses...see the pics.
- Put one in a balloon, then blow up the balloon. Leave them around the yard.
- Tie them around kids necks when you taken them some place like a movie theater. Helps keep track of the kids.
- Keep a few in the car just in case you might break down and need a light.
- Toss them in the bottom of the pool for a late night party. Great for diving games too!
- Break one in cup of water and watch the floaty things light up! Add glitter for extra effect.
- Use them to spell out a welcome sign at your front door.
- Drop them in plastic bottles filled with water. The reflections are awesome.
- Take an empty can and cut them open lengthwise every half inch or so. Then flatten the can just a little so the strips of aluminum bend outward. Put a glow stick in the middle and hang it up by the ring. Instant and cheap lantern.
- Take two clear plastic cups. Put a glow stick in the bottom of one, then put the second cup inside the first. See your drink light up. Great with anything bubbly!
- Get a black costume, then tape on glow sticks along your body in the shape of a skeleton. Walk around at night scaring the neighborhood kids.

There are so many fun things you can do with these. They are definitely worth the money.

Recommended!
on December 18, 2012
I've purchased USGlow Labs glow sticks in the past and was content with their quality. However, this year when I purchased another batch for Halloween, the glowsticks didn't seem as "fresh" as they should have been. While all the glow sticks lit up, most were very dim. In order to see any luminance, it had to be almost completely dark. The brightest of the colors was green, while the dimmest was red and blue.I am disappointed that these were not of the same quality I was accustomed to.
on November 7, 2011
My only complaint about these glow sticks are the propensity for breakage. I will not deny that it was kinda cool to have glowing goop all over the ceiling and floor. However, it is not my idea of fun to find the tiny shards of glass from inside these tubes with my bare feet. All in all, though, my girls and I LOVE these products, and I do intend to buy them again. You can't beat the price for what you get.
on April 30, 2011
We ordered the 100-pack and so far, we have used about 30 of them. They have worked flawlessly with no breaks or leaks. I have purchased glow lights from different sources in the past. These from Glow Granny seem thicker than those I have gotten in the past from the dollar store.

Aside from just fun time, we give our children glow lights on stormy nights to reduce their concerns about the storms.

I will be buying the 300 pack from Glow Granny when we start running low. Glow Granny did a good job with this product.
on August 5, 2013
Several of these glow sticks, while flexing them gently to activate, burst open and sprayed the (luckily non-toxic) liquid all over. The first one burst into my eye, and several others onto the carpet/walls. Those that remained sealed and intact worked fine and served their purpose, but they broke way to easily for me to be a repeat customer.
on November 12, 2012
Great glow sticks....no issues with any breakage, clear separation between the colors on each stick, nice assortment (and much higher quality compared to competitors' product ) of connectors... 3.5 year old daughter loves them (as did trick-or- treaters)..Also gave an unintentional yet neat & highly visible marker as to who came to our house for candy already!
on August 6, 2014
Had these shipped ahead of time to our vacation house for the 4th of July. We liked them so much that we decided to purchase two more tubes to help light up the pool! They were a huge hit with both kids and adults. Just be sure to throw them away once they die out, the kids were playing with the dead ones the next day and they were leaking (older kids who knew better than to ingest it).
on August 10, 2013
Bought these for a summer camping trip and the kids had a lot of fun with them. Ok, I did too. We used about 80 of them throughout the week, and out of that number only two were duds - only halve of two sticks glowed. Otherwise these were great. The kids had a lot of fun with the ball connectors. We also used them in pairs to through them up in the air as high as we could and to play catch. In the darkness at the campground, it was like slow, quiet fireworks...or so someone nearby told us.

I have purchased glow sticks from a local craft store and these are superior. I will definitely buy again next time I need some after dark entertainment for the kids.
on September 6, 2012
I first ordered a test batch of 100 each from a few different vendors. These were the best, and I ordered 7 hundred or so more. I love that they are bi-colored, that they have the slightly more interesting connectors than the others (the eyeglasses, etc), and they seem to be on the brighter side of the ones that I've seen. Out of a few hundred used, I only had one or two break open, and that was when I was activating a few dozen at a time in a big handful.

Only flaws: A small number of the couplers are a bit loose...great for putting them on, but sometimes if you have them in, say, a bicycle wheel or wrapped tight around an ankle, they are a bit more prone to coming disconnected, than some other ones I've used in the past.

And, since they're dual-colored, sometimes it's nice to get matching pairs...it's hard to tell what color they are during the daylight, and also before they're activated. I solved this for my group by activating a whole stack of them, then letting people just grab from and use the pre-lit ones.