Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✅ ZIPPER CLOSURE - To ensure your valuables do not get stolen or fall out, we have added the highest quality YKK zippers available.
- ✅ *BONUS* $500 THEFT PROTECTION - Expert Travel is the ONLY money belt on the planet to offer up to a $500 money back guarantee if your cash or items are stolen while wearing our money belt! No other company will stand behind their product like us.
- ✅ 2 LARGE ZIPPER POCKETS WITH YKK ZIPPERS - This traveling money belt for men and women is great for passports, smartphones, credit cards, money or documents. Great travel pouch to protect against pickpocket theft.
- ✅ HIGHLY COMFORTABLE and WATER RESISTANT WITH RFID BLOCKING BUILT INTO THE LINING - Our undercover money belt is soft and comfortable and will not irritate your skin. This travel belt will also protect against moisture and rain and has RFID blocking to give you peace of mind. We also include (2) BONUS RFID Credit Card Sleeves with every purchase, absolutely free!
- ✅ *RISK FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!* - Try it and if you don't like it, you don't pay for it!
- ✅ FITS ALL SIZES - The Expert Travel money belt is designed with a fully adjustable, elastic waist band with a secure clip that can be worn under your shirt.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06W5HC3GX
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 21, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 0.2 x 5.3 inches; 2.1 ounces Up to 42 inch elastic belt
Top customer reviews
But, truth be told, I hardly used the thing once I got overseas. I wore it on the airplane and for train travel between cities, but for day-long excursions I left my passport and most of my cards in the hotel safe and carried a credit card and some cash in my front pocket.
Long story short: great product but its usefulness is a matter of personal preference. As an all-purpose travel wallet I didn't find it very useful, but I expect I'll use it for hiking and biking trips in the future. It's also a good option for people camping or staying in hostels where it's more difficult to secure personal property - this belt is comfortable enough to sleep in.
Just to note I kept some money in my pocket , loose, to pay for items and meals. This way you didn't show that you have the belt on. I went into bathroom to refill my pocket, again don't advertise that you have it.
You don't use these belts like a wallet. The belt is meant to stay hidden. It comes with a very thin credit card case that is lined with something to protect the chip from hackers. I bring a wallet or money clip on my trip and keep the passport, a credit card, and cash in the belt. If your wallet is ever stolen, at least you've got this belt and its contents. The material is soft, doesn't irritate the skin and the zippers are sturdy.
I noticed that some commenters wanted larger sizes. I don't understand the need. Just store your passport, a card, and some cash at most. This is your safety belt, not to be paraded in public. There is a youuutube review that can be accessed by searching for "Review of the Expert Travel Premium Money Belt." You can also go to the website of the Expert Travel Company to learn more. The manufacturer also includes a travel safety tips card--one tip I never thought of is to photograph important travel documents and store them on dropbox or somewhere else in the cloud. Nice touch including those safety tips.