- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Premium Vials when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code PVSAVE05 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Premium Vials B37-pk12 Boston Round Glass Bottle with Dropper, 2 oz Capacity, Blue (Pack of 12)
($1.25 / Glass Bottle)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Capacity: 2 Ounce (60 ml)
- Size: 37 mm x 100 mm (1.5 x 3.94 in.)
- Cap Finish: 20-400
- Available Colors: CLEAR, AMBER, BLUE
- Available Discount Packs: 12, 36, 80, 240
|Number of Items||12|
|Size||2 Oz (60 ml)|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Premium Vials|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Boston Rounds Glass Bottles have a rounded shoulder design that has proven over the years to be one of the most reliable for containing almost any liquid or solid. Blue glass bottles provide a very professional display and are perfect for storing materials. Oftentimes used to store essential oils, they are also ideal for storing chemistry and laboratory chemicals, perfumes & colognes for travel and as a dispenser for medicine cabinet items. This Boston Round Bottle comes with a Dropper.
Color: Blue | Number of Items: 12
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took them apart to wash them before use (as I do with all droppers) and found the glass dropper is very difficult to remove and replace from the rubber bulb and ring because it's a tight fit. This isn't a complaint - just an observation.
So far, I've only used them for alcohol-based tinctures and have not had leaking or swelling of the bulb. The bulb pulls a correct dropper-full (30 drops).
- The glass thickness is inconsistent from bottle to bottle as well as even within one bottle (you can see areas that are thinner or thicker).
- The plastic dripper caps are hot or miss with regards to machining (for lack of a better term). There are little pieces of plastic hanging off some parts and some are perfectly fine. Not a big deal but let's just say I wouldn't give a bottle full of whatever you're using them for as a gift if you want to represent your product as something high quality.
- Most importantly and my biggest gripe with these is that the dropper only draws up about half of the dripper length. I should've know just from seeing the photos since if you look at the photos you can see the plastic nipple and cap look small in proportion to a 60ml bottle - almost like they belong on a 30ml. Edit: I just compared one to one of my 30 ml bottle and the nipples te the same size. Only difference is the the glass dripper portion on the 60ml one is longer. That's an issue since the nipple size is meant to draw up from a 30ml bottle which is much shorter and they used that on these 60ml bottle which don't really work like they should. This might not be an issue for some but I personally transfer liquids from 60ml bottles to smaller bottles and the fact that the nipple only draws up half is a pain in the neck since it takes twice as long as it should.
- The cap back out of the threads in some. Major issue if these are going to be used anywhere other than a shelf since any movement or tipping of these might result in a huge mess from the cap unthreading. Even when they're threaded all the way down they will leak when topped onto their sides. That in itself says these are not air tight or sealed so that might be the biggest concern to some depending on what you'll be using these for.
Anyways, bottles are average. Not terrible and not good quality. You just need to figure out if the above cons I mentioned are relevant to your use of these and decide from there or are negligible for you personally.
As you can see in the pictures provided, some of the drippers came in perfect condition while the others have broken tips and the shards are left in the box.
I was going to do a home project of DIY E-Juice but now i can only use a few bottles rather then the 12 i was expecting. Very disappointed.
The glass droppers are well made (though the tip shape is different from other droppers I've seen) and the bottles are fine. My big issue is that the rubber top to the droppers is too small for the size of the dropper. As a result, it is hard to fill the dropper even 50% full. I have not measured the volume of a full dropper, but did verify (using a graduated cylinder) that the droppers do yield 30 drops/ml (which seems to be standard). I would give these 4 stars if the rubber tops allowed the droppers to be filled, and 5 if the droppers reached a bit further into the bottle.