Premium 20% Vitamin C Serum For Face with Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol & Amino Acids - Boost Skin Collagen, Brighten Hydrate & Plump Skin, Anti Aging & Wrinkle Facial Serum
|Price:||($6.99 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Save an extra 5% when you apply this coupon.
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Antioxidants, Jojoba oil, Retinols, Ascorbic acid, Hyaluronic-acid, Collagen, Vitamin-e, Vitamin-c, Aloe vera See more|
|Active Ingredients||Retinols, Vitamin_c, Hyaluronic_acid, Vitamin_e|
|Product Benefits||Anti-Aging, Nourishing, Antioxidant|
About this item
- Plant Based Formulation - Free of synthetic color additives, fragrance, and stabilizers, dynamic active botanicals like Aloe Vera, Witchhazel, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel and organic Jojoba oil combine in a silky smooth serum that can be used day or night.
- Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum For Face - As you grow older, the skin loses its vitality, leaving it dull, dry and dehydrated. Vitamin C Serum contains Hyaluronic Acid and botanical blend that helps fight against wrinkles and spots. Including Vitamin C Serum in your daily skin care, helps add moisture on face and skin, nourishes the skin and helps to retain its natural glow.
- Advanced Antioxidant Serum - An indispensable nutrient for collagen production, vitamin C blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, designed to target the most common signs of aging, including brightness, firmness, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots & sun spots.
- PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - Helps with hyperpigmentation, fade scars and reduce fine lines. Also makes a great dark spot corrector for face. Can be used around the under eye area to help with dark circles and wrinkles. Great for women and men for daily use with maximum prescription strength effectiveness yet gentle enough for sensitive skin and is non comedogenic. Can be used day and night.
- Stimulate Collagen Formation - Vitamin C is responsible for collagen production. Boosting your skin and body with Vitamin C Serum will enhance the natural formation of collagen that is the number one component for connecting tissues for skin health. No oily residue left behind. Absorbs quickly without a heavy, greasy or sticky feel.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) helps your skin to replace old, dead cells with new, fresh ones. Within ELBBUB's best Vitamin C Serum, many super powerful & potent ingredients work together to bring to life a totally youthful combination for your face & body.
Can be applied twice daily(morning and night). However, we recommend using the product once per day, working your way up to twice per day.
➭ 1. Wash your face as usua and pat dry.
➭ 2. Apply a thin layer of serum over desired areas.
➭ 3. Allow to dry.
➭ 4. After serum has dried completely, apply your favourite moisturizer.
For external use only. Not for ophthalmic or oral use. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using.
Store in cool dry place way from sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Sydnee on December 27, 2020
I have used it for a week
So far, everything is fine, this is my first time buying this product! For the price, this product is amazing. The product can be used for 28 days, but the effect is immediately visible. Will repurchase
Top reviews from other countries
So does it work? Well difficult to tell without long-term use, but I can say my face looks lighter and brighter already and on that basis I’m happy to keep using this and look forward to long-term results. The serum is really good value too, which is a bonus, as a little goes a long way. Definitely worth a try I reckon for the outlay and I’ll be buying when this one is finished.
If you have found my review helpful at all, it would be great if you could click the 'Helpful' button below, thank you!
As you get older the Acid production drops off and your skin starts to struggle and looks old and tired and loses the elasticity and you get wrinkles etc.
The product boosts the acid in the skin getting you back into absorbtion mode and the Vitamin C is one of those additional vitamins your skin can then utilise.
So if you're 20 don't bother .... if you are 30 ... maybe weekly .... if you are 40+ maybe become part of a more frequent routine.
If this little explanation was helpful then please click the button below. Thanks.
After a week of using my skin feels very firm. Got one for my partner too.
You only need a small amount so it should last and it makes the price agreeable
As we get older we need to use everything available.
Friends have commented on how bright my face appears. It also feels very soft and supple.
This serum is cheaper in comparison to the serum I have used in the past.
When applying the lotion just seems to soak to the derma layer.
I would recommended this product for both ladies and men, my son has been using it and he also likes it.
The main ingredients areHyaluronicAcid , MSM, Aloe, Jojoba Oil
and Herbal Infusion. It is also alcohol and sulphate free which is a plus.
The jury is out as to whether this will slow the aging process
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.