Premium 100% White Goose Down Medium Firm Pillow (Queen)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium 100% White Goose Down Pillow. Queen Size
- Material: 100% Cotton. 233 Thread Count.
- Filled with 27 oz. White Goose Down, 550 Fill Power,
- MADE IN THE USA: proudly made right here in the United States. by Continental Bedding
- Price includes 1 pillow, Queen size 20-by-30-inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pamper yourself with these soft goose down pillows. Made with 550-fill power goose down and a 100-percent cotton cover, these high-quality pillows help you get a comfortable night's sleep. These standard-size pillow allow a wide variety of choices for decorative cases. These luxurious goose down pillows are ideal for side or stomach sleepers, thanks to their large size and soft support they offer to users. This goose down pillow is hypoallergenic, making them ideal for someone who has allergies.
Compare to similar items
This item Premium 100% White Goose Down Medium Firm Pillow (Queen)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Quality Pillow||Egyptian Cotton Bedding Warehouse||EastCoastBedding||Quality Pillow||Prime Zone||Royal Hotel Bedding|
|Material Type||Down & Feather-Fill||Down & Feather-Fill||Goose Down Fill||Down & Feather-Fill||Down & Feather-Fill||Down|
Top customer reviews
LUXURIOUS Two (2) Goose Down Pillows - 1200 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton Cover , Soft, King Size, Set of 2 Pillows
The way you get scammed is that a vendor will state "High Quality Down" but do not state how much of the filling is down and you have to search for it, if that is the case then run away. Usually these sellers are selling crappy pillows with 95% duck feather and 5% duck down. Here is what you want to see and if they are selling good quality 100% White Goose Down they will always state that:
1. Description states up front that it is 100% down
2. Description states "White Goose Down", which is a whole lot better than duck and "White Goose Down" is the best
3. The fill power on Queens should be no less than 500 and on Kings 700
4. You should usually get med-firm if you like softer pillows as "soft" are usually really soft. "Firm" pillows are firm but you sink down into them and they cradle you. This is just a suggestion before getting a "soft" pillow as you may be disappointed but it is not the pillow but your choice of firmness as long as all the above criteria are met.
If you are looking for an alternative that is not as pricey, you can try pillows that are 50% "GOOSE" feather and 50% down, but I prefer to save up and get all down. But, a lot of people like the 50% - 50% who prefer a harder pillow, I would also buy a body pillow that is 50/50 and never 100% down, kind off a waste of money.
And to put price in perspective, pay $88 for a Queen pillow now and it lasts 10 years with proper care and sleep like a baby or buy the crappy ones at around $30, toss and turn, they make crunchy noises and replace them every 6 - 12 months = $360 at the least if replacing annually, and you will because the crappy ones will start to stink and are not hypoallergenic.
Also in general, it is really important to have a good pillow to sleep soundly otherwise you will toss and turn or the pillow will make noise when you move and wake you up, like a crunchy sound, which are the crappy feathers. So while pricey for AMAZON, I do recommend this pillow. They also have these in a King size for $99 each pillow.
So, that is what I know and I hope it helps.
I have one suggestion about packaging. You need to seal the plastic bag it comes in, allowing for air holes. My pillow arrived with two marks on the edge, where the bag was open. Perhaps the box was soiled, or someones hands were not clean??? That is not acceptable for a pillow that cost this much. Yes, I washed off the marks, but really, should I have to do that for a new product? So, three stars, but no cigar yet.