- Save 50% on the new tower toppling game Brik Buster when you purchase 1 or more Clever Creations Items offered by Clever Creations Co.. Enter code YAWTAU3D at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Any Individual Baseplate when you purchase 1 or more items offered by Clever Creations Co.. Enter code BRIKBASE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive an additional 5% off for every Clever Creations item purchased, up to 15% off. Enter code 3RLJBDX4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Premium White Stackable Base Plates - 4 Pack 6" x 6" Baseplate Bundle with 30 New and Improved 2x2 Stackers - Compatible with all Major Brands - Tower Construction
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Strictly Briks® items are compatible with all major brands, including LEGO®, Mega Bloks®, & K'NEX® brand sets. Strictly Briks® is not affiliated with or endorsed by these brands. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of Companies, which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse Strictly Briks® toys.
- Each baseplate can be stacked vertically by using the bonus briks as spacers. Stacked baseplates let your imagination run wild! Quickly and easily build a tower, office, parking garage, castle, or other structure that stands out from the rest!
- Use this base plate set to maximize play space and conveniently organize all kinds of toys, from mini-figures to action figures to toy cars and more. Use your creativity to showcase any of your toys in one easy display.
- This set includes 4 stackable white base plates that measure 6" x 6", along with 30 white support briks that measure 2” high. Please note we offer our sets in 12 different colors. Be sure to check them all out!
- The full set is backed by our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. (See additional details in the description below)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Creativity has its base with Strictly Briks. Choose from hundreds of stackable baseplates, construction brick sets, and other products that are compatible with all major brands. Combine with the toys you already have to encourage play in an entirely new way! Everything that comes from Strictly Briks is made to allow your children to be as creative as possible while continuously learning when building. When your children open a bag of Strictly Briks, they are encouraged to use the set however they want! This style of play is meant to help kids learn to use their imagination to develop a vision of what they want to build.
Strictly Briks Stackable Baseplates takes creative building to the next level! Choose from 36 different colors, a variety of unique shapes, sizes and multi-color combo sets—literally hundreds of building block options you won’t find anywhere else. Each baseplate can be stacked vertically by using Stackers to build a tower, garage, castle or as the base of endless creations. Strictly Briks Stackable Baseplates are compatible with all major brands.
Brighten up your creations with our extensive color options that you won'te find anywhere else! From green to magenta to metallic silver, you'll have no problem finding the color you need to bring your creation to life. We even offer cool clear color options, allowing for a completely unique building experience.
The Cube allows builders young and old to build in all directions without limitations by creating 3 dimensional scenes! Use The Cube for storage and organization of bricks, toys, or other items.Every double sided plate has large and small pegs that allow you to build with any size brik.
Don't be afraid to think outside the square! We offer stackable base plates in several shapes and sizes including circles, triangles, and half circles. Add these to your existing sets or create something completely new. The possibilites are endless!
We also offer basplates and briks made of silicone. One side of the mat is compatible with standard bricks and the other side is compatible with Big Briks. The size and flexibility of these baseplates make them perfect for letting your creativity shine anywhere indoors and out both at home and on the go.
Compare to similar items
This item Premium White Stackable Base Plates - 4 Pack 6" x 6" Baseplate Bundle with 30 New and Improved 2x2 Stackers - Compatible with all Major Brands - Tower Construction
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Clever Creations Co.||Clever Creations Co.||Amazon.com||Clever Creations Co.||Happy Ranger(Free Two day shipping No Tax)||DynaMax|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 6 x 0.12 in||10 x 10 x 0.12 in||12.13 x 10.24 x 0.12 in||6 x 6 x 0.1 in||7.5 x 10.25 x 2.5 in||10 x 10 x 0.87 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||1.6 lbs||3.2 ounces||1.6 ounces||0.86 lb||1.45 lbs|
|Number of Pieces||34||64||1||90||253||4|
Top customer reviews
- compatible with regular Lego bricks
- compatible with DUPLO Lego bricks (surprise, because it's not listed in the ad), but not compatible with Duplo figurines
1) Looking at the photo in their ad you would imagine that you'll be able to create 4 floors, but it's not the case.
You end up having only 3 floors, but because there are not enough supporting bricks, the 2nd floor is really narrow. With regular Lego bricks it is still quite difficult to make that 2nd floor area playable, because you can't really move past the closest inch.
Which means that you really only have 2 floors, the 1st and the 3d (top).
Now my question is - what is the 4th base plate for? And where are the supporting bricks for that that were shown in the ad picture?
2) The base plates are thin and when you push your bricks down, the 2nd and the 3d floors will bend. For smaller kids it is more difficult because you basically need to support the base plate from the opposite side so that you can push the blocks on it.
- you'll probably need to use your other Lego set bricks to create the playable 2nd and 4th floor
- you can use a silicone coaster under the first floor base to avoid sliding
- please, make the plates thicker so that they don't bend
- change the ad picture OR add more supporting bricks to give it 4 floors
I am somewhat disappointed as I will have to think of what to do with that.
But still this is a nice thing to have.
Thank you for reading, rate it if it was helpful :)
I always find it difficult justifying the cost of individual pieces of Legos, and also somewhat difficult to find the pieces you want. My kids have quite a few Box set of Legos and lately have been building there own version of everything. Our latest venture was to build a replica of our house, which required some base plates to build the floors. These fit the bill, and had no issues mixed in with the authentic Lego pieces we already had. In addition, the building bricks that came with it was nice, as they serve as our columns to separate the floors.
My one complaint, albeit a minor one, is that the white is not exactly the same as Lego white. If you look close enough or are really picky about colors, you will see the difference.