Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno Oprah's Book Club

on May 13, 2013
VEry comfortable and very stylish. Only jeans I wore while pregnant. So soft and stretchy. My upper thighs grew too and these fit so well. The band at the top is very loose and can be rolled down which is good because I dont like things on my belly. Would highly recommend these. I am 5'4" and weigh about 122 normally and I got a small and it fit all through my pregnancy and I got big!
on February 17, 2013
These jeans are a great wash and fabric, they run pretty true to size also. I think they looked great in the rear and thighs, just like regular Paige Laurel Canyons. My complaint is with the belly band. It starts in a really awkward spot and doesn't slope downward in the front to accommodate low bumps. The seam that attaches the elastic band runs literally right across the pubic area and that seam is very tight and uncomfortable when I sit down. Additionally, I feel like the elastic comes down too low on the backside (where the band meets the denim), making it feel as if the jeans are never pulled up. The seam runs right across your butt crack. It's just a really awkward fit, and while I will say they looked cute on, I wouldn't have been able to wear them without tugging on them and being uncomfortable when sitting. I ordered two sizes, one that fit like a glove (28) which was very tight through lower belly where the band started and then a size larger which wasn't so uncomfortable but was real saggy in the butt in the thighs. I am 5'10, 130 pre pregnant, I'm 22 weeks and 143 now. I normally wear a 27 in Paige, I ordered a 28 and a 29. Both were returned. I instead went with the Paige Union Laurel Canyon with the side stretch bands and normal button/zip closure.... SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE!
on August 13, 2013
I totally agree with the other reviewer that said the sizing is off. I'm 5'10 and the jean part barely covers... well, the part it's supposed to cover. The legs are also exceptionally tight, making them difficult to pull on, especially because there's no waistband by which to pull them up. The design is really nice and the belly part is a soft, lycra-ish material.
on September 29, 2015
Larger than expected. Not my normal size. The legs were baggier than normal and I know they'd just continue to stretch. I returned them
on December 28, 2013
Bought these for my wife. She looks great and loves the fit. They are a little long so she wants to get them hemmed. The fit is definitely for slim women, brand runs tall and slim.
on January 11, 2014
Pant leg was a lot wider than shown in the picture. With some tailoring it would fit perfectly, but who has time for that?
on September 29, 2013
My pre pregnant Paige jeans are size 30, but these ones were way too small had to return these and get size 32!
on February 23, 2012
I bought these because I am tall {5'11} and they were SUPER cheap at the time. Long story short, I hated them. They sit LOW on your waist and they are tight. I would definitely go a size up just to make sure they fit you. Mine went to ebay....
on March 6, 2012
Jeans are super long, The panel portion is extremly big... I ordered pre preg size and they fit big item returned
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.