Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prep Containers - Food Prep Containers with Lids Meal Prep - Food Storage Containers Airtight - Lunch Containers Portion Control Containers Bpa-Free (5 Pack,30 Ounce)
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.00 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ MEAL PREP CONTAINERS 1 Compartment with SmartestLock locking lids guarantee leakproof food storage without spills.
- ✅ PREP MEALS AT HOME, THEN EAT ON THE GO – make a lunch box with home-cooked food for the whole family and bring it to work, school or gym. You can cook your food right in the containers then save and reheat the leftovers.
- ✅ 5 x 30oz GLASS FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS - Biggest Set and Best Value you can find on Amazon. Perfect for meal prepping and precise portion control. Stay healthy and save time by cooking and freezing your meals for later. DIMENSIONS: 6.5” x 4.75” x 2”
- ✅ HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC - Our Containers Are Made From Borosilicate Glass, Which Makes Them Much Stronger Than Other Cheaper Containers. Borosilicate is The Strongest Glass Available, Oven Safe and Won’t Break as Easily as Cheaper Alternatives Offered by Other Sellers on Amazon.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - Please, if you have any questions or issues regarding the Prep Naturals glass containers set please do not hesitate to send the seller a message through Amazon we will respond within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Prep Naturals - A Brand That Cares
There wouldn't be Prep Naturals without you - our customers. We value your money and trust. That's why our creators and designers work tirelessly to provide you the best kitchen improvements possible. Thank you for choosing Prep Naturals!
Maintain Your Desired Diet With No Effort!
In Prep Naturals we understand the everyday struggle of trying to keep a healthy diet in the busy modern world. Enjoy all of your favorite meals anywhere & anytime with our containers.
Warming & Freezing - Easy!
Trying to control the size of your meals? Want to prepare a to-go lunch for the whole family? Our containers are the answer to it all - meal prep was never that easy! Don't forget - containers are oven and microwave safe too!
Running out of space in your kitchen cabinets, pantry or fridge? No problem - our containers are easily stackable!
Freshness Preserved By All Means
The SmartestLock System was created to be completely airtight, keeping your food fresh & safe from the outside bacteria.
Containers Designed To Last
We know that you're looking for containers you can carry with you anywhere or store in the freezer without worrying about breaking or cracking. That's why we equipped our containers with the strongest glass out there - Borosilicate Glass.
|Glass Containers 1 Compartments||Glass Containers 1 Compartment||Glass Containers 2 Compartments||Glass Containers 2 Compartments||Glass Containers 3 Compartments|
|Quantity||5 pack||5 pack||5 pack||5 pack||5 pack|
|Capacity||30 Oz||36 Oz||29 Oz||36 Oz||34 Oz|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My original review is below for your reference.
Like I said in my original review, I don't usually write reviews, however, I was so impressed by the company's resolution that I felt strongly enough to update.
The company reached out to me after seeing my negative review and sent me an entire new set of containers with lids that were perfect. The containers are perfect in every way and were on my doorstep within 2 days. I'm super happy! Thank you, HomeNative!
I don't usually write reviews but I feel compelled to write this! The good first: The actual glass containers are perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and expected = work lunch containers.
The bad: Upon opening the box, 2 of the lids had locking sides that had already broken off. The third broke off the first time I snapped it shut and the remaining 2 broke the first week upon opening the container. I threw away all the packing material thinking they might be fine even though they were missing only one locking side. Now, they all leak so I can't bring them to work which was my entire intent! I don't want the hassle of returning them because I don't have packing material and I don't want the returned containers to arrive shattered. Now I'm back to square one with finding glass containers for work lunches!
I tried to write a review the first week but the Amazon website prevented me from doing so stating that this item was receiving unusual review activity. I felt so strongly about it that I kept trying. Frustrating!
1. The container is deep enough to fit in a k-cup inside, so you won't have much problem fitting in a full chicken thigh or drumsticks in there (unlike most containers I found)
2. The glass container is smaller than I expected it to be base on the pictures posted (see photos for reference), but it can sure fit a nice full meal (but too small for what i intended to use it for).
3. The containers stack up nicely and they're pretty stable so no problem storing them.
4. The rubber is removable for easy cleaning. Just do note that the rubber is only glued or something, so exercise caution when washing.
5. One major thing I don't like tho is that the plastic lock doesn't feel sturdy.
I guess overall, the glass part is amazing but the plastic covers are not as much... though, considering the price, with proper care and careful use, this is a good buy ;)
Ive been working on meal prepping and I havent been liking plastic containers as, well, its bad for your body. I was in the market for glass containers and came across this one.
I ordered this, got it, and when i went to go wash them, i noticed one fo the lids were cracked. I sent an email to the seller to see if they can ship me a new lid and less than 12 hours, they responded saying that i would get a replacement. 2 days later, I get a brand new set. Thats what I call service!
As for the containers, I have not had any issues. Just make sure you know its glass, so dont bang them around the kitchen otherwise, it would definitely start cracking. Its easy to clean, not so easy to store because you cant really stack them. Its microwaveable (not the lid).
Overall, for what I spent, I absolutely love it. Would recommend if youre on a budget looking for glass containers.