- File Size: 11213 KB
- Print Length: 352 pages
- Publisher: Agate Digital (June 5, 2012)
- Publication Date: June 5, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0091LI7L8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #805,181 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$34.99|
|Print List Price:||$19.95|
Save $5.83 (29%)
Prep School: How to Improve Your Kitchen Skills and Cooking Techniques Kindle Edition
|Length: 352 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Optimized for larger screens|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
"The Big 15 Paleo Cookbook" by Megan Flynn Peterson
Explore over 150 recipes made with 15 fundamental ingredients that save you time, energy, and money while going 'Paleo'. Learn more
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There is a tremendous amount of good information in this book. But there is NEITHER a Table of Contents, NOR an Index!
It is difficult enough to navigate a well thought out Kindle edition. But with neither of those, and no links, this one is impossible. I'm still giving it a second star because of the good info and pictures.
I received a copy of this book from Agate Publishing for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
By the way, this review is for the hard copy of the book, not the Kindle version.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great insights and commentary - always something new to try or learn.Published 15 months ago by Jman
I am only part way through this wonderfully informative book. I was in the kitchen today practicing what I read last night.Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer
The title says it all......whether you're experienced or not this will help you refresh or learn some very practical skills. Very well illustrated and easy to read. Read morePublished 18 months ago by RLC @RGV
I loved it. I am a beginner home cook and I learned so much. I will definitely be using the information I learned on a daily basis.Published 19 months ago by Chalene Wood
Excellent book with great information, instructions, photographs and recipes! And, it's free!Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is a book to read in pieces, a how-to reference book, so I am reviewing based on the sections I've read so far. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Rae L.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking Education & Reference > Reference
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking Methods
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Kitchen Appliances
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Professional Cooking
- Books > Reference > Encyclopedias & Subject Guides > Cooking
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Culinary Arts & Techniques
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Professional Cooking > Professional
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Appliances