Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 360 reviews
on June 6, 2015
While I do like these shelves, I REALLY would have liked to know that the individual shelves do not sit flush against the back panel. There is about a 1 inch gap between the shelf and the back panel. This is not a big deal if you're using it only for DVDs, but for my uses this poses an issue. Also, if it's designed to be mounted on the wall, the shelves should also be black on the underside. Instead, they are black on the top and front, but the underside is natural wood colored. It looks awful so I had to paint all the undersides of the shelves.

IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE: Another reviewer mentioned this but I didn't see it until it was too late, but if you buy multiple of these with the intention of placing them side by side, they do not sit exactly flush next to either other. At the bottom there is about a 1/8" lip on each side, but the top does not have that lip. So if you plan to hang these side by side on the wall, make sure you take your measurements from the BOTTOM and not the top.

The packaging was very good. I ordered 3 units and not a single piece was missing or damaged. My husband did opt to use his own wall screws instead of the ones provided. Otherwise we found the instructions fairly simple to follow. He's usually pretty picky about how sturdy things are but he feels comfortable with the wall supports included. I might still add some decorative brackets to the bottom just for extra security.
review image
on April 30, 2017
I'm extremely happy with this wall mounted storage for my dvd collection. Assembly was very easy and quick.
It holds a lot of movies and the shelves are adjustable to compensate for dvd, Blu-ray, cd, or vhs.
If you have a need for storage of a lot of dvds and want a wall mounted system then I'd recommend this.
on September 23, 2016
I purchased this to because my husband and I have multiple cds/dvds/vhs so I wanted to clear the clutter and get rid of all the movie storage bags.
When it arrived, I had my brother in law and uncle assemble for me because my husband was deployed and I was too lazy and tired frankly to do it myself after the long day (boxes were delivered about 6pm). Anyways, it was put together within 2 hrs (they were drinking -lol ) and went up with ease.
It was a great purchase. So great in fact that I jist ordered another one!

My set up, 6 shelves with dvds standing and 2 with Blu-ray stacked. We have the larger box sets on one shelf as well. Because the remaining shelves were too short to add the remaining dvds (why were buying another) we just placed our shot glass collection in them ( it's a perfect display size)
on May 22, 2015
Wish it were better quality, but it works great, looks good, and it went up easily. There was no damage during shipping. The shelves hold all my DVDs and there is room to grow my collection. I almost bought a tower, but decided against it because I didn't want to block a wall of windows. This system fits on the wall below the wall of windows and it doesn't look bad. I actually had a few compliments. I bought the darker wood color and I am pleased with it. The only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5- I wish it were made out of real wood. Also, I wish the trim on top didn't overhang the unit so if I needed more than one, they could mount next to each other without having a gap in between the units. I will need another in the near future and I think I will buy another, unless this one falls off the wall or crumbles.
on October 23, 2016
these look nice, but aren't easy to install if you're doing more than one next to each other. also, they don't hold anywhere near 408 blurays. the picture shows cd's, so unless you replace all your bluray cases and put all the discs in cd cases, these shelves hold only about 234 blurays... single blurays that is... if you want to be able to take them in and out, there's no way to arrange the shelves to where it will fit more. I used two shelves which gives me three rows of 26 blurays each row. plus you need to put an empty bluray case on both sides of each row, otherwise you'll have two movies you won't be able to get out because of the lip on both sides, unless you don't mind having to take out two or three movies just to get to one.
on May 21, 2017
Crap. It came broken and the pressed wood is very cheap. I did some handyman work and fixed it up so I could still use it but be warned...
on June 10, 2015
its nice looking but i was a lil disappointed that the entertainment center came with a metal rail mount and this is a piece of particle board with a grove
it cracked when i was mounting it due to the wall bowing, which walls do, so be careful of that.
i screwed the unit in to the wall as well as the mounting board
on July 25, 2015
Lovely piece of furniture that works well to hold your DVDs and VHS tapes (yes, some of us still have and watch them). As pictured, the DVDs must have been placed with their long side down in order to accommodate the four shelf dividers in each column of the piece. However, I placed my DVDs and VHS tapes in upon their short sides, like a book on a library shelf, so that I can easily read their titles. That resulted in room for only three shelf dividers in each column and one of the resultant four spaces is too short to accommodate upstanding items and the stuff I put there had to be stacked on its side. That said, I was able to house most of our ridiculously large collection (like everyone else, I suppose) of DVDs and VHS tapes. Husband installed this, being certain it went into studs within the walls, and it has hung, fully loaded, for months now with no trouble. I am perfectly pleased with it and would order another (and probably inevitably will have to) if our collection grows larger.
on April 17, 2017
Great quality, exactly what I wanted for movies/games. Mounts seamless against the wall. Only thing is in the center column, it can get really snug to get the shelves in/out, so I only got the shelves in the lower half. Both side columns are fine and it looks really nice despite the visible wood underside of the inner shelves when they're not full.
on December 27, 2015
This is a very nice product in terms of looks and functionality
I assemble it all by myself very easily (very poor assembly instructions, but you can figure it out). You basically might only need help to hang it on the wall.

A difference from other Prepac products is that the piece to attach to the wall to be able to hang; it is the same poor quality glued wood chips. material as the main furniture.
Other Prepac products come with a metal bar that you screw to the wall making it more solid.

The problem is the material, it is this glued/compressed wood chips with plastic paper wrapping the wood that chips or breaks easily if you are not careful.

I wish Prepac would manufacture a quality version with real wood and offer it as an option.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.