Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 175 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 187 reviews
on April 11, 2017
Love my pink, beaded breast cancer bracelet so much so that I bought one for a friend's daughter who is going through a much more severe breast cancer treatment than I am. Having this bracelet is a way for us to share our fight in a very tasteful way. Thank you so much.

Update: I also bought one for my neighbor who is going through breast cancer treatment now. She loves it.
on April 8, 2017
This is a beautifully made bracelet. The person I got it for was just going in for breast surgery and we wanted to show that we are there for her. It was a great way to do that. Every time she looks at the bracelet she will remember that we are there.
on June 5, 2015
I don't like the words "I hate it" next to the first star. I am very disappointed in it. I wore the bracelet for about 2 weeks and then the clasp broke and cannot be fixed. A very nice bracelet - just not made to wear on a daily basis which is what I want to do.
on April 23, 2017
Nice to have for family and friends who want to support your fight! Inexpensive enough to give to everyone! Awesome way to get awareness!
on April 2, 2017
Love it.
on April 8, 2017
Nice pretty bracelet for this price. Of course important to support breast cancer awareness.
on March 17, 2017
I also got his for my wife, she love it as well.
on March 3, 2017