Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
SpeedTalk Mobile Prepaid SIM Card for Unlocked Smart Cell Phones - Talk & Text 5G 4G LTE Data - 1 Year Service | USA Coverage
Enhance your purchase
|Service Provider||SpeedTalk Mobile|
About this item
- 1 Year Plan with 5000 Minutes or 5000 Text or 5000 MB 5G 4G LTE data.
- EASY ACTIVATION online in as little as 3 steps. You can also call us for assistance. 24/7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT when you call our toll-free number. No Contract. No Credit Check. No Activation Fee.
- 3 in 1 SIM CARD KIT (Mini/Micro/Nano). SIM card can be used to activate any unlocked 5G 4G GSM compatible phone including iPhones, Androids and non-smartphones.
- You have the option to port-in (keep) your existing phone number or get a new one at no extra charge.
- 4G 5G LTE NATIONWIDE COVERAGE including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands (does not include Alaska) on the largest and fastest network. Check Coverage at STKMap.
Buy it with
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
|7.50 USD PLAN||10.00 USD PLAN||25.00 USD PLAN||50.00 USD PLAN||100.00 USD Plan|
|Preloaded Value||7.50 USD||10 USD||25 USD||50 USD||100 USD|
|Cost per Minute||.02 Cents||.02 Cents||.02 Cents||.02 Cents||.02 Cents|
|Cost per Text||.02 Cents||.02 Cents||.02 Cents||.02 Cents||.02 Cents|
|Cost per MB||.02 Cents||.02 Cents||.02 Cents||.02 Cents||.02 Cents|
|Duration||30 Days||30 Days||60 Days||180 Days||365 Days|
|7.50 Top Value Plan||9.00 Top Value Plan||11.00 Top Value Plan||15.00 Top Value Plan||18.00 Top Value Plan|
|Preloaded Value||7.50 USD||9.00 USD||11.00 USD||15.00 USD||18.00 USD|
|Talk||100 Minutes||500 Minutes||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Data||100 MB||500 MB||500 MB||3 GB||Unlimited|
Use your own device- activate any T-Mobile phone, AT&T unlocked phone, Apple iPhone, Android, Windows, any compatible GSM cell phone or other compatible tablets
Ready to use. Activation Code included.
- Plan includes a total of 5000 units. Each unit can be use in any combination of Talk / Text / Data.
- 5000 mins OR 5000 text OR 5000 MB of 4G LTE Data for 365 days.
- Nationwide fast 4G LTE service on GSM Network
After SIM activation, it may take up to 24 hours for the GPRS and data settings to sync and update with your device. Make sure to turn on your device in an area with good reception.
SpeedTalk Mobile offers its services through subscription plans which auto-renew every 30 days. Plan begins as soon as you activate your service. You’ll be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase, every month, until you cancel.
There is no contract, cancellations can be made any time by contacting customer support. A valid credit card is required to cover overages in case you exceed the applicable Voice, SMS and Data limits. To avoid overage charges, you should purchase the appropriate plan for your anticipated needs.
Our prepaid SIM card can be used with any unlocked 5G/4G LTE GSM device such as but not limited to:
- Apple iPhones
- Samsung Galaxy Smart Phones
- T-Mobile Phones
- Android & iOS Cell Phones
- Unlocked AT&T and Unlocked Verizon Phones (universal phone)
- Unlocked GSM Smartphones: Huawei, ZTE, Nokia, Alcatel, TCL,RCA, LG, HTC
- Unlocked GSM Cellphones : Google Pixel, Nexus, Motorola, One Plus
- Feature Phones, Flip Phones and Any Universal GSM Cellular Phones.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another odd event that happened is when trying to activate the SpeedTalk Mobile SIM card online at the SpeedTalk activation website, the website demanded we add "refill" credit card information, even though the card was providing 5,000 minutes for a year's activation duration. As an "emergency phone" the 5,000 minutes was more than enough and we had no need or interest in adding "refill" minutes on standby with a credit card but we could not activate the card without adding credit card information, the step by step activation process froze on the credit card "enter data field" and would not continue.
In past years we've never had any trouble with activating and using "pay as you go" SpeedTalk SIM cards without adding "refill time" and without adding credit card information, but this time we ran into difficulty and instead of trying to figure out the problems with the new card we added time to the existing SpeedTalk SIM card already in the cell phone and returned the new SpeedTalk SIM Card to Amazon.
We've been using SpeedTalk "pay as you go plans" for several years now and this is the first time we ran into difficulty trying to activate SpeedTalk cellular phone service.
Until this experience we had always preferred to buy new SIM cards to install rather than give out credit card information over the Internet for SpeedTalk refills. SpeedTalk does not offer PayPal payment as a choice so a Mastercard or Visa must be used to "refill" expiring SpeedTalk SIM cards, but at least it is an option that's available to keep the old SIM cards working should it happen that new SIM cards don't work or present problems in setting up service.
Another curious experience we had with SpeedTalk Mobile - when we called SpeedTalk "customer service" to see if we could activate the SIM card without entering credit card information for "refills" the phone line quality of the customer service center was so poor that I could barely understand the representative speaking and there was a terrible echo on the line repeating my words back to me with a two second delay. Hopefully SpeedTalk customer service is not using the SpeedTalk phone system to answer calls.
Thanks to Speedtalk! John