Other Sellers on Amazon
UK3 Prepaid Europe SIM Card 24 GB Data for up to 24 Months, 71 Destinations. No Calling and no Texting. Hotspot/Tethering Allowed. International Roaming Outside UK for 60 Days only.
Enhance your purchase
- 24GB Data only in UK for 24 Months.
- 12GB Data only in the following European Countries for 60 Days: Aland Islands, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy,
- Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City.
- 12GB Data only in the following countries outside Europe for 60 Days: Australia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Macau, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, USA, Vietnam
- No calling and no texting allowed. Cannot be recharged for more data. No activation needed. Simply insert the SIM in your unlocked GSM Phone or unlocked MIFI device and you are ready to use.
- HAVE A QUESTION? Live Support is available. We value our customer's trust in our products. If you have any queries, our Support Team is available 15 hours a day (6AM to 9PM Pacific Standard Time), 7 days a week. Send us message via Amazon. We will do our best to make things right for you.
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
What do you get:
1. A trio size (nano/micro/std) SIM which will fit all unlocked devices
2. A Prepaid bundle of 24GB data, for up to 24 MONTHS for use in UK only
The full 24GB can be used in the UK only. European countries and rest of the world up to 12GB only. International roaming outside UK for 60 days only.
HOW TO ACTIVATE IN AN UNLOCKED GSM PHONE:
1. Simply insert SIM into your unlocked phone, make sure you enable roaming in settings.
2. Wait for the signal, accept Three UK setting messages, then you are all set to go. Once activated, the product will last for 24 months.
3. This is a Plug and Play SIM Card. Simply insert SIM into your unlocked phone when you reach your destination country, make sure you enable roaming in settings. Wait for the signal, accept Three UK setting messages, then you are all set to go.
NOTE: For any support, please visit www.bigtravelstoresupport.com
HOW TO ACTIVATE IN AN UNLOCKED MIFI:
1. Insert the SIM into your unlocked MiFi device
2. Power on, wait for the signal
3. Use a phone / tablet to connect to the MiFi
4. Enter the MiFi password – this password is normally written inside your MiFi unit
5. Start surfing – this will be your start date, connect other phones if you want to,a typical MiFi can handle up to 10 devices
DATA / INTERNET ACCESS
Please try to create new APN. Go to Settings > More / Cellular Network settings > Access Point Names. Press the Menu and select New APN. Then enter the following APN:
· Profile name: Internet
· APN: three.co.uk
Please ensure that you select the profile afterwards.
Activation and support instructions are provided with the SIM Card.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please note that this SIM card does *NOT* come with minutes of voice or with SMS/MMS quotas. Nobody can call/SMS/MMS you on the number provided by the SIM. But it comes with 12GB of data, which was more than enough for us. We used Skype, WhatsApp and Duo for voice calls, and WhatsApp for texting. I also have a VoIP app (with a US number) that I used to receive plain old-fashioned SMS messages.
Coverage was very good. We mostly got 4G (rarely 3G) connections, but our phones are a few years old and don't support 5G anyway, so I can't speak to that. Still, was more than enough for our purposes.
I have also had good luck with the Orange Holiday cards, and those will still be my go-to for European travel of 2 weeks and less (since they expire after 14 days) because they come with a local European (French) phone number that can receive/make voice calls and SMS. However, for longer trips, this may become my new go-to travel SIM card.