Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on May 16, 2014
I read somewhere else in the comments that AT&T gives these simcards for free. I went to an AT&T retailer in a mall that wanted to charge me $25 for the simcard + activation. I said no way, so I ordered this card. After receiving it, I found in internet that I had to call 611, but after calling it was giving me an error that it was not possible to complete the call. Then I found the website https://www.wireless.att.com/GoPhoneWeb/goPhoneLanding.do?method=activatePayGo and I could activated it! So instead of paying the $25 i just ended paying the price of this card that arrived home!
on March 28, 2013
Buy this standard AT&T GOPHONE SIM card to put into an old ATT cingular dumb phone (Motorla Razr), so that my young kid can use it for simple mobile calling/texting (slow) when she goes for upcoming camp. Also, I don't want to chip in an extra $49.99 for yet another go-phone. The SIM arrived in an envelope safely in 3 days. Next, I followed the instruction on card to activate the SIM via ATT gophone activation center from my PC (It did ask for the IMEI/email address, so it can tie the SIM to the phone/you. So, don't use it on your smartphone.). Immediately, rx my new wireless# for use. Now, when I put the activate SIM in, it recognised ATT network right away (but cannot make call as I have not provided the prepaid info). So, I went to [...]; bought $15 worth of prepaid airtime (Actually paid only $14.7) to get the prepaid PIN. Finally, dial 611 on the phone (a free call). After providing the prepaid PIN, VIOLA the phone can make call and text. This is kind of an easy way for my situation and/or any USA foreign traveller to have a local wireless # for a month. P.S. if you buy $25 prepaid airtime, it will not expired for 90 days.
22 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2016
Worked great in my unlocked ZTE Open Firefox Phone. The AT&T GO service had good coverage everywhere I went in California. It was easy to activate the card online and buy prepaid minutes. But this is a full sized SIM card. The card is not pre-punched for Micro SIM or Nano SIM sizes. I ordered 2 of these cards. One my phone no problem, but the other was too big to fit my wife's iPhone. I took away 2 stars for that. Make sure to check your phone's SIM card size before ordering. The AT&T GO service had good coverage everywhere I went in California. It was easy to activate the card online and buy prepaid minutes. Good card, good price and good service, if it fits your phone.
on September 19, 2014
I purchased this Sim card for a Sharkk smart phone running android 4.2.2 and it was recognized right away. I was hoping to get a prepaid minutes plan where you buy $100 worth and it lasts for a year. I found out that for a smart phone I will need to purchase a minimum $25 per month plan from AT&T, which comes to $300 per year. I have done some comparisons and this looks like a good plan for a first time smart phone owner. My previous phone is a Tracfone LG840 and is a very good entry level prepaid phone.
on March 1, 2014
Get all ordered sim cards, working as advertised. You can cut it down to Micro or Nano size by yourself, try google for free template/layout to cut your sim with a scissor and no need to purchase another sim cutter. Be careful when activating sim online, you must activate it first, select your plan then put the sim card into your mobile phone. The sim card will register its working frequency with the network depend on what phone you have inserted it in first time EXCEPT you are going to use it on an iPad then you must insert it and activate it on the iPad. For example, if you activate it online as 10cent per minute prepaid plan but after that you put it in an iPad 3rd gen. It will be registered as iPad's frequency and cannot use on other GSM phone, which mean you've lost that sim.
on May 18, 2017
gets the job done Its design makes me very comfortable to use. Like as product presentation, both beautiful and simple, and this is what I want and need. I will order again. Bad quality. everything else is perfect. Good quality for the price
on July 11, 2013
Got a new GSM Dual Sim Quad phone, and I bought this Sim Card to test it. It works okay for my international phone.
on March 6, 2014
I purchased this Sim card to reactivate an old Att&t cell phone I had. I wanted to use it for travel and needed something fast. The card arrived quickly and worked exactly as specified. It activated in my old phone with no problems and now I have a new number and a phone service that I can use internationally. Great price for it as well, a lot cheaper than on the Att&t website.
on May 31, 2016