Prepara Herb Savor Pod 2.0, Set of 3
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Triple the life of your fresh herbs Our BPA-free containers are designed to prolong the life of your fresh herbs, while being easy to use and fit into any fridge door. The advantage of our design is the clear windowed, hard shell protect leaves from being crushed by other items in the fridge and they let you see what’s inside, while letting them breath at optimum hydration levels. Now that’s better than wrapping them in a damp cloth!
- It's so simple- rinse and pat dry your basil, cilantro, mint, parsley, chives, rosemary, oregano, thyme, dill or even your asparagus. Place them into the Pod and add some fresh water through the tethered filler cap. Remember to empty the old water and refill every 3 to 5 days and the herbs will be happy for up to 3 weeks!
- Designed in the USA by a very prolific team, famous for many household ‘must-have’ tools and gadgets. We invented The Herb Savor to maximize the life of your tasty herbs and greens keeping them fresh and crisp. We love food and it’s especially good when you use fresh herbs to enliven your dish.
- Our Herb Saver line is extensive and they beautifully fit any kitchen décor. Oprah Winfrey famously selected the Prepara Herb Savor product as one of her Ultimate Favorite Things; Oprah says she was in an herb tizzy. "I was asking everybody, 'How do you keep herbs fresh?' including Martha Stewart herself," she says. "But then I discovered this." The Prepara Herb Savor keeps herbs fresh for up to three weeks, depending on the herb, by submerging the stems in water. "It's a basil saver," Oprah says.
- Awarded the ‘Kitchen Hero’ tag by Readers Digest magazine, Featured on the show The Doctors, oh yes, herbs are good for your health and also appearing in Cucina Italiana magazine because herbs enhance the flavors of any dish.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An integral part of your kitchen
Great for use with all herbs and asparagus
NOTHING MAKES YOUR MEAL TASTE BETTER THAN THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS
Rinse and pat dry your herbs of choice and place them inside the Prepara Herb Saver pod. Close the front cover until it snaps into place, so that your herbs are kept firmly in place. You can also use the Herb Saver to store asparagus!
Add fresh water to the reservoir through the removable filler cap. Be sure that the stems are submerged in water for maximum efficacy. For best results, remember to replace the water with fresh every 3-5 days.
During laboratory testing, the Herb Saver was found to prolong the life of herbs up to 3 weeks. No longer are frequent grocery store trips necessary in order to keep a steady supply of fresh herbs for your kitchen.
Prepara's Herb Savor Pod 2.0 is the new and improved smaller version of Prepara's beloved Herb Savor. These pods are designed to neatly store fresh herbs and prolong the life of fresh cut herbs for up to three weeks. The new 2.0 version is 20% larger and features a hinged door for easy access. To use, open the hinged, clear door and place your clean, fresh herbs in the pod with stems pointing down. Pull out the green stopper at the base of the pod, fill the pod with fresh water through the stopper opening and replace the stopper. You can store your Prepara Herb Savor Pod 2.0 neatly inside a refrigerator door. The herbs will draw the water up through their stems and stay fresh thanks to the water at the base of the pod. For best results, change and refresh the water on a regular basis. This set includes three Herb Savor Pods, so you can keep flavorful herbs stored separately. Also great for asparagus. BPA free, top rack dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The main problem - it's small for the herbs I am used to buying. Bunch of dill does not really fit in.
Maybe it's good for asparagus? I have not tried that.
Other than that, it's ok. People mentioned it was hard to open - not for me, it opens quite easily, I think this is most recent design change.
I wish it was taller, as well as a bit wider. At least taller.
It is 11" tall and 2" in diameter.