"This book is a wonderful asset for any student interested in Psychology. It anticipates and answers students’ questions, including ones they may have not even known to ask. Kudos to the authors!" Susan Burns, Morningside College
"Masterfully written and easy to read manual that is almost essential for any undergraduate looking to begin a career in experimental or clinical psychology."
“This was an extremely easy book to read…an invaluable tool for the aspiring graduate student. I would certainly recommend it to any student…”
From the Back Cover
- a timetable for completing study preparation
- descriptions of the different concentrations of psychology in graduate school
- a glossary of graduate school jargon
- outlines for preparing a vita and sample vita
- three sample letters of intent
This is a resource devoted to important, commonly asked questions and concise, honest answers that bring students up to speed on the process of applying for graduate study.--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.