- Paperback: 193 pages
- Publisher: Center for Effective Performance; 3 edition (May 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1879618036
- ISBN-13: 978-1879618039
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 39 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #57,706 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Preparing Instructional Objectives: A Critical Tool in the Development of Effective Instruction 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Publisher
Preparing Instructional Objectives is the best-selling book ever written on this subject, and is part of the Museum of Education's Books of the Century list.
From the Author
If you don't know where you're going, the best-made maps won't help you get there. Similarly, without a way to communicate your instructional objectives to others:
- You won't be able to decide which instructional content and procedures will help you accomplish your objectives,
- You won't be able to create measuring instruments (tests) to tell you whether your students have become competent enough to move on, and
- Your students won't be able to decide for themselves when to stop practicing.
If you care about developing and/or delivering instruction that will give your students the skills and knowledge important for them to have, then this book is for you.