- Series: Quick Prep
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Thomson Reuters Westlaw (November 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0314291091
- ISBN-13: 978-0314291097
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,083,960 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Preparing for a Personal Injury Case: What You Need to Know (Quick Prep)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
About the Author
About the Author:
Timothy W. Monsees has been recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America by his fellow attorneys. For over thirty years he has focused his practice on complex personal injury cases, such as those for product liability and medical malpractice. He regularly presents at seminars helping to instruct other attorneys on trial practice skills.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|