- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Tarheel Advisors LLC; 1 edition (April 29, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0989341801
- ISBN-13: 978-0989341806
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,712,824 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Preparing for Retirement: A Comprehensive Guide to Financial Planning Paperback – April 29, 2013
Congratulations to "Furious Hours," the best nonfiction book of 2019
Looking for more recommendations? Browse our editors' picks of the 20 best nonfiction books of the year.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Ryan Glover is a Certified Financial Planner® who has been actively practicing for over the past decade. In 2008 he is a co-founder of Tarheel Advisors, LLC which is a registered investment advisory firm specializing in retirement planning. Ryan also teaches "Preparing for Retirement" at several universities and community colleges in North Carolina.