Prepd Pack Lunchbox with Modular Food Storage Containers and Chopsticks Set (Blue)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handcrafted from natural bamboo and a precision engineered polymer
- Modular food storage container system - 1 x Large and 2 x Small containers included
- Food safe containers, FDA-approved, BPA-free materials
- Bamboo chopsticks and silicone holder / rest
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Prepd Pack - The Lunchbox Reimagined
An intelligently designed, beautifully crafted lunchbox and smart lunch recipe app. Prepd Pack redefines the whole experience of taking lunch, from planning and preparing, to tracking the nutritional value of your lunches.
Prepd Pack is uncompromisingly modern, consisting of a main case crafted from high-quality, natural bamboo that houses a versatile modular system of containers.
Your Lunch Your Way
Flexible to suit your changing daily needs, the premium Prepd Containers can be arranged in multiple configurations within the Prepd Pack perfectly.
Control your portions by using several smaller containers, or enjoy a larger main with a couple of snacks for later.
A Recipe For Success.. Every Day
Bored of the same old packed lunch? Get inspired with the Prepd App which is filled with fresh and exciting lunch ideas from professional chefs and nutritionists tailored to fit a broad range of diets, appetites, and health goals.
The app integrates with the Prepd Pack by offering tailored recipes that fit your Prepd Containers perfectly.
Always Be Prepd
Have your lunch ready to go when you are — with multiple sets of containers you can prep ahead for as many meals as you want. Save time for other things, like enjoying your morning coffee.
Compare with similar items
Lunch Bag, KOSOX Original Collapsible Multi-Layers Thermal Insulated Oxford Lunch Box, Waterproof Cooler Tote with Shoulder Strap, for Diet Management (Black Gray)
PackTOGO Leakproof XL Bento Lunch Box - Extra Large (Gray)
Update Unichart Stainless Steel Square Lunch Box, Lock Container Bag, Spoon and Chopsticks Set Heat/cold Insulated Kids Students for A Office Snack Food Storage Boxes (3-Tier)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Prepd||KosoxDirect||PackTOGO||Unichart International|
|Color||Blue - Chopsticks||Black Gray||Grey||Lunch Box Set|
|Item Dimensions||—||8.66 x 10.24 x 3.94 in||6.81 x 9.02 x 2.99 in||6.7 x 7.6 x 9 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using this system for about 2 months now. I have 4 container sets, each of which gets used once per week. I've put them in the microwave and the dishwasher just as frequently (haven't tried using them in the freezer yet). I do not place my Prepd lunchbox or containers in the fridge when I'm at work. Instead I put the box in my desk drawer, in the insulation sleeve with the cool sticks. This setup is enough to keep my food cool until my lunch break (about 3.5 hours after taking it out of the fridge). At that time I will microwave for 35 seconds max (no lids), which is enough to warm my food to a good temperature. With this usage, the entire system has held up beautifully. That being said, I acknowledge that with 4 container sets I have the luxury of rotating the containers, and so my usage would be considered light to medium; and 2 months isn't that long of a use duration.
- It's a beautiful packing system that gives your lunches a modern, appealing presentation
- I love the box with the bamboo lid; it's aesthetically pleasing to look at and smooth to the touch
- The plastic containers have a clean minimalist look, and the color accents are nice; I hope they add more colors!
- The magnetic cutlery feels sturdy and looks attractive; and the magnets have not lost their strength so far
- Having multiple container sets allows you to do all your lunch prep in one day for the entire week
- Everything is designed to fit together in a modular and space-conserving way
- The waterproof seal continues to perform well, even though I regularly remove them for cleaning
- The Prepd mobile app is a good source for inspiration and meal planning
- Container size: it's perfect for me, but my lunches are small. Others may find the container sizes too limiting
- Microwave time: for my small lunches, 30 seconds is enough; but for larger, more tightly packed lunches it won't be
- Insulation: the sleeve and cool sticks will not be enough for anything other than a cool indoor environment
I have not run into any of the issues described by other buyers, such as magnets falling out or the box lid not laying flat. All said, I'm very satisfied with my purchase of the Prepd Pack system. I wouldn't recommend it to just anyone though. My husband works outdoors and eats big lunches, so this product is not for him. I can say confidently that as long as a buyer does their research and understands what they're getting with the Prepd Pack system, they won't be disappointed when they use it. Actually I think they'll love it. :)
FEEDBACK / SUGGESTIONS DIRECTLY TO PREPD:
- Consider adding more colors. I love the blue accents on my Prepd Pack, but I would gladly re-purchase everything if you ever came out with, say... a set with avocado green color accents. ;) I bet that plenty of other buyers would do the same for their favorite colors.
- Consider creating a 2x height lunch box option. It won't slip into a backpack as easily, I know. But it will better fit the needs of people who want larger lunches. OR, for people who eat smaller, frequent meals, they can stack 2 sets of your existing Prepd containers in the taller lunch box!
- Consider creating a similarly clever beverage system. I'd love to see something from you like a travel tea / coffee press tumbler, or a water tumbler with a tea / fruit infuser. These tumblers could be placed in an insulating shell that features the same lovely bamboo exterior as the Prepd lunch box.
- Consider collaborating with meal prep / meal delivery companies such as Blue Apron and Freshly. The Prepd Pack appeals to the needs and design tastes of millennial professionals, and a lot of us don't like to do the grocery store thing. :) Imagine us being able to order meal kits from Blue Apron based on the number of Prepd Pack meals they would create, or if we could get Prepd-portioned Freshly meals delivered to us every evening that we'd just pop into Prepd containers and be ready for the next day. Then you could have the Prepd Pack system featured on their websites and their meals featured on your website, and everyone would benefit. :)
Thank you for creating such a great product!