- File Size: 1387 KB
- Print Length: 46 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Healthy Wealthy nWise Press (August 10, 2014)
- Publication Date: August 10, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J1V939S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #790,682 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$5.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
The Prepper Survival Guide to Bugging Out When You Absolutely Positively Can't Stay There Any Longer (Survival Family Basics - Preppers Survival Handbook Series) Kindle Edition
Keep Summer Interesting
Planning a trip to the beach, a campsite, or a resort? Look no further for fun outdoor activities for the family. See more
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Thank you for making this book available for the free giveaway!
Short and bare bones. If you have any general knowledge of prepping or bugging out, look for something more in depth.
Don't get me wrong, he put a good perspective and spin on the usual stuff, but its all been said before.
But I guess in the sense practice makes perfect, so does repetition and retention.
The only distinctive aspect of this "book" is that it adds info for small children. And it has a reasonable suggestion on bugging out - don't plan on bugging out to the woods as your first choice! Choose a relative or two first. (surprisingly, no one else is saying this!).
This book helped to bring clarity to one important area which is what I needed to get started seriously.This is a great book in it's organization and how it is thought out for planning your Bug Out Bag. I plan to have all my family members read this book so they can have an understanding of what is we are trying to accomplish and they will take part in preparing the bags.
A well written book in a series on survival.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gvfvygcrsxbybfr rxhkbybycn veg ug gv ygv ug tfbrgbvgbvybb. Yybt. Y. Y get y t. T&T. T TT t. T TVPublished 16 months ago by Todd A. Thomas
Didn't agree with all they said you had to have on hand for your flee bag.Published 18 months ago by Long-Time Amazon Customer
I AM glad I did not have to pay for this or I would be really missed.
There was nothing to this "book". Bad grammar and little information!!!
Anyone who has ever read a book on survival will learn nothing new here. This is for people who know absolutely nothing about bugging out.Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Instructional
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Safety & First Aid
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Disaster Relief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoors & Nature > Hiking & Camping > Instructional