Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on November 5, 2014
good book - makes you think about things you might not like to think about but ... if you read it and find one piece of information that eventually makes your life easier & safer - good purchase!
on May 21, 2017
haven't finished reading it yet but it has a lot of really good ideas
on November 9, 2016
Good read!
on June 18, 2017
This boots is short in length but covers all the basic musts of having to leave your home and retreat to a secondary location. I picked up some good tips during the read as well.
on December 9, 2012
I liked this book the information has helped me to start making a plan and get things ready for any emergency where I have to run for cover. I live on the coast where we not only have to give thought to earthquakes, but also tsunamis and intense winter storms so you never know when the time will come to run for the hills. I don't drive, I bike so I loved that the book covered how to pack for escaping on a bike, also talked about if you have a pet which I do, a cat. All and all it was a great help to me for becoming prepared to leave and survive when I do have to run for the hills.
on September 17, 2014
Fast shipping, well packaged, great information, thanks.
on March 11, 2015
Unlike most Bug-In/Bug-Out Books I have read, this one is well written, well edited, and well thought out. I will buy more of his works.
on August 20, 2017
Very well written, couldn't put it down
on May 31, 2016
Very informative
on March 6, 2015
Like it. A easy read for beginners. Good tips. Will buy others by this author. Looking forward to reading more.