Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Progressive International Prepworks NUT Chopper, One Size, Red
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||6.89"L x 5.97"W x 4.09"H|
|Product Care Instructions||Dishwasher Safe|
|Item Weight||0.6 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PERFECT FOR MAKING TOPPINGS: This Prepworks by Progressive Large Nut Chopper makes it an easy task to create delicious toppings for sundaes, cookies, brownies, salads and more!
- ADJUSTABLE COARSENESS: The blades chop through hard nuts like almonds with ease and allow you to switch between fine and coarse grinds by simply changing the direction of the turn handle
- 1 ½ CUP (350ml) CAPACITY The chopped nuts fall into the clear base that has measurements up to 1 ½ cups, to ensure that you get the perfect amount each time
- NON-SKID BASE: The top lid is hinged for easy filling while the elliptical design and non-skid base provide increased stability during use.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: This Nut Chopper is dishwasher safe for easy, convenient cleaning
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Thoughtful Innovation for Every Cook
We create kitchen storage solutions and cooking tools to contribute to a healthier lifestyle while ensuring those solutions are budget friendly. Enjoy cooking from scratch with products that encourage using fresh ingredients, trying new recipes and entertaining friends and family.
Progressive International boasts over 40 years of thoughtfully innovating kitchen products essential to the everyday cook. What began as a small family of housewares products has grown into a collection of unique gadgets and tools dedicated to food preparation and storage.
As the kitchen is the heart of the home, our customers remain at the heart of what we do as an organization. At Progressive, our team is continually developing products intended to exceed the quality expectations of our customers.
Our Prep Solutions collection features innovative gadgets that will fit any lifestyle and budget at a great value.
SnapLock by Progressive
Our line of easy-to-open, leak-proof containers with unique hinged snap-off lids for all your family’s food storage needs.
Our Prepworks products are about convenience and control of everyday meal preparation for the busy home cook.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Prepworks by Progressive Nut Chopper with Non-Skid Base
Norpro Nut/Topping Chopper
Food Chopper Nut Chopper Grinder Hand Crank For All Nuts Walnut Pecans, Kitchen MultiChopper Shredder For Making Toppings
Bugucat Vegetable Chopper, Vegetable Cutter Food Slicer Dicer, 6 Interchangeable Blades Set Veggie Slicer Manual Slicer Kitchen for Garlic, Cabbage, Potato, Carrot, Tomato, Fruit, Salad
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Discount Deals 4 Less||Amber World Wide||haishangstore||Bugucat Home|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||not null||Stainless Steel|
This Prepworks by Progressive Large Nut Chopper makes it an easy task to create delicious toppings for sundaes, cookies, brownies, salads and more! The blades chop through hard nuts like almonds with ease and allow you to switch between fine and coarse grinds by simply changing the direction of the turn handle. The chopped nuts fall into the clear base that has measurements up to 1 ½ cups, to ensure that you get the perfect amount each time. The top lid is hinged for easy filling while the elliptical design and non-skid base provide increased stability during use. This Nut Chopper is dishwasher safe for easy, convenient cleaning.
Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The handle does feel a little bit short and flimsy when considering the amount of torque needed to grind the nuts sometimes. This could probably be improved a little bit to give a better experience, but it works fairly fine as is.
I'm not sure that I like to have to empty it from the bottom, because this means first flipping it upside down in order to be able to take the bottom lid off without the chopped nuts all falling out the bottom. But when you flip it upside-down, this makes some of the nuts fall upwards into or through the tines and out the the top. So either way you can loose some nuts. Sure you can close the top before flipping it, but that's an extra step that should be unnecessary, and then you also have the added step of emptying any chunks that fell back into the top part or even worse that fell into the tines and got stuck in there. Again, this is not a game-changer, but just a small design flaw that could be improved upon somehow, such as designing it so that you get the chopped nuts out by removing the top half instead of taking off the bottom lid.
Nuts occasionally get stuck in the teeth while you are trying to clean it, but it's pretty easy to get them out under a running faucet with a fork while moving the crank around. It also gets oily from the nut oil, but nothing some dish detergent and hot water won't take off!
Despite these several small issues, I think this is still a decent nut chopper and much better than chopping nuts with a knife!
I bought the Progressive square version on a whim and it is such an improved design! Rather than unscrewing the top from the bottom to remove your chopped nuts, you simply turn the whole unit upside down, take off the flexible (silicone?) plastic bottom, and pour your nuts out. You can also leave the bottom on and grind and/or shake the nuts back into the hopper and put nuts through a second chopping with zero mess. The tapered shape of the bottom makes it easier to hold onto while chopping.
The lid is attached with a hinge, making it simple to wash as a single unit. However, since I use my chopper daily, I don’t often wash it.
The chopper has both a fine and a coarse setting, but I honestly can’t tell the difference. The chopped nuts aren’t as uniform as I would like, but they are much nicer looking than if I were to chop with a knife.
Really happy with this device. I find myself using chopped nuts in lots of things because it’s fast and easy.