Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,277 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,365 reviews
on January 17, 2015
What a set of kitchen implements! Each spoon, and cup has a clearly labeled size in raised carving; not painted on. And there are sizes in both sets not usually offered that makes things so much easier. For instance in the spoons: the "smidgen 1/32 tsp", the "pinch 1/16 tsp" and the "dash 1/8 tsp." And in the cups: the "2 cup", "1 3/4 cup" and "1 1/2 cup". Offered in nice bright colors, these are made solid and sturdy without being heavy and have already become an integral part of of my kitchen.
review image
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2016
I bought these after misplacing a set of measuring cups during a move and thought what the heck these are cute and not too expensive and like 95% of my purchases are Prime Eligible. I love them and actually got rid of my other set (after locating them). These put the fun in functional. Anyone who sees them comments on how cute they are but who cares about cute if they don't work. They have a much better range of measuring cup sizes than most and even have some super random sizes like smidgen and pinch (I will be honest I didn't realize smidgen and pinch were technical sizes and generally just use my fingers) but they are handy to have and they make me smile when I see them.

Quality is average. I doubt they last 10 years or even 5. However, they have held up since I bought them in October and I use them often. I do a lot of baking and cooking around the holidays as well as have friends over a lot. The basics are: dishwasher safe, stack well (i kept the little plastic rings on them and for some reason mine have held up but I am sure most people take those off.

I don't know the exact price I paid but if they last a few years they will have been more than worth the purchase price. Well below the cost of Oxo while being just as functional and much more attractive.
on November 7, 2015
I purchased these because of the multiple measurements that go beyond the normal 4-5 cup assortment so that I don't have to rinse out cups to re-use them (i.e.: 1-1/4 cup, 1-2/3 cup). So if I am baking, I don't have to use both the 1c & the 1/4c, I can just pull out the 1-1/4, reserving the 1c & 1/4 cup. for those measurements. However, I cannot read the measurements unless I hold them up to the window. (I guess on a foggy day, I am doomed!) I am now going to figure out how to make the measurements readable. Other than that issue, I am quite pleased with the cups. And the handles are not too heavy for the empty cups, so sit flat when empty. If it were not for the basically unreadable measurements, I would have gone 5 stars.
on September 7, 2017
These just arrived in the mail, and they appear to be of good quality, and good value for the money. I am disappointed in the color, though--the red and white are as pictured, but the cups and spoons that appear as teal in the photograph online are actually blue, like the color of the G in the Google logo. My kitchen has a teal and red color scheme, so I was excited to see these to match. Now that they have arrived, they do not match, but I guess I will keep them anyway because it's a lot of cups and spoons for the money, and I like the fact that the sizes are imprinted on the cups, not painted on like my old cups (the paint wore off over a year or so, and now you can't tell which cup is which).
on September 10, 2015
I love the odd sizes of these measuring cups and spoons. They are sturdy and have clear markings in US and metric. They are not metal and so I am sure that they will not last as long as metal and so I treat them gently (especially the 2-cup one because I don't want the handles to snap off when I measure heavy ingredients like flour). One thing that I am unsure about is if they are dishwasher safe. There are no washing instructions written on the cups or on the box they came in. For the price, these are fantastic and I would gladly purchase again. I have also showed them off to my visitors as well. On a side note, my 18-month old loves to nest these together (so they can double as a developmental toy. ;)

05/13/2016 UPDATE: My husband broke my favorite portion of this set (the two-cup measuring cup) while hastily scooping out flour. So treat them carefully, especially when dealing with flour and sugar. I still love this set. I wish a strong metal exact replica of this set would come out...that would be awesome!
on March 1, 2017
I have so many random measuring cups, they get in my way and the drawer won't close. So, why did a buy another set? I thought that having the larger range of cup sizes would be helpful and I was right! I am so pleased with this set. These are my go to cups. Now have a cleared out my other measuring cups...no, but I will. In the mean time I can, without hesitation recommend this set.
on November 30, 2016
My computer screen made these look like there were turqoise red and white, when in fact they are red white and blue. No biggie. I like them just the same. They are a little more on the firm side, I can see where some have mentioned breakage, so I will look out for that. My entire pantry is done up with the ikea droppar jars....for every single ingredient so I plan on using these for each individual jar and just leaving them isndie. with the Medium and larger droppar jars accomodating the measuring cups, I have 47 to buy for so I will be watching for another Lightening sale on these ...I appreciated buying them during the Black Friday for a couple of dollars off!
on December 3, 2016
A smidgen of success, a dash of intelligence, and a pinch of ease. These measuring spoons have all the most used measurements. With the raised measuring on the handle even the sight impaired can use these. All fit into each other and keep the clutter to a minimum. The little white ring that keeps them together can be taken away or even stay on. We use these for when we travel and make foods with our relatives. I love that colors help with measuring identity for quick grab and use in a busy kitchen. Handles are perfect for a no slip grip that keeps the spoons in your fingertips while you do whatever you need without dropping into your recipe before you are ready. An all in all great little must have for the kitchen.
on August 2, 2017
The assortment of sizes is amazing. The plastic is pretty flimsy for the cups and spoons. They're perfect for measuring things by pouring stuff into them or maybe measuring super light stuff like flour. I wouldn't try using any of them to get peanut butter straight out of the jar. If you're measuring out more than a spoonful of sugar you'd definitely want to make sure that you hold closer to the cup and not just the handle because it'll definitely bend and snap. All in all you pay for the variety of sizes so don't expect much in terms of sturdiness.
on February 6, 2016
When I purchased these, I was so excited when they arrived. I LOVE all the various sizes especially the 2 cup & the 1 1/2 cup size. First problem is the ring for the measuring spoons. I do not like to keep my measuring cups hooked together but I do like the spoons together. The ring on the spoons would not stay fastened---not that big of a deal but it would be nice. The big problem is that the handles on the cups keep breaking. And it's not just the big sizes that break. My 1 cup has broken along with 4 others. I have not had any problems with washing them in the dishwasher or any kind of peeling. I wish they would make these in stainless steel, I would buy again and be willing to pay more because the variety is fantastic.