Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2015
What a set of kitchen implements! Each spoon, and cup has a clearly labeled size in raised carving; not painted on. And there are sizes in both sets not usually offered that makes things so much easier. For instance in the spoons: the "smidgen 1/32 tsp", the "pinch 1/16 tsp" and the "dash 1/8 tsp." And in the cups: the "2 cup", "1 3/4 cup" and "1 1/2 cup". Offered in nice bright colors, these are made solid and sturdy without being heavy and have already become an integral part of of my kitchen.
review image
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 26, 2015
I bought these for a camping trip I'm taking in August - they happened to match my vintage dishes. I was going to buy the turquoise set made by Kitchenaid but couldn't justify spending THAT MUCH (more than double of these) for camping, so I opted for these less expensive ones that also had the red and white pieces. But when I got them I realized that the red and white is a nice addition to the turquoise and now I'd love to have a set of these for home too. I love that the biggest cup is 2 cups and the smallest spoon is a smidge (1/32 tsp). They're clearly marked and they are such fun colors. I'm going to use them in August but when I get home I'll probably buy another set to keep in my kitchen too. Definitely recommend these cups and spoons.
on January 27, 2015
Amazing product. A great price for good quality measuring cups. The plastic is good quality, sturdy, and the measuring cups are not top-heavy. They sit flat on the counter and even after I've dropped them several times they have not shattered or even cracked. I love love love love love love the fact that this measuring set contains every measurement! Instead of measuring out one cup and a half cup, there is a one and a half cup measuring cup! Its become one of the most useful things and I recommend it to everyone i know. I also like that the measuring spoons go down to such a low increment and that they are labeled with a smudge, a pinch, a dash etc. The only thing that made me take off a star was that the measurements are somewhat hard to read as they are just raised plastic and they can blend into the colors if you have bad eyes. Speaking of the colors I really don't like the red white and blue theme, too patriotic. I would have liked to see this set come in plain white, black, etc. Other than that the price is great and the product is great! After a while of using them you start to recognize the most-used cups by size and color and you will not have as hard a time looking for the measurements. I think this product is fabulous and who cares about the colors when they are such great quality. I looked at many different sets when purchasing these and i have to say nothing compares. These measuring cups are heaven sent.
on December 16, 2014
These are perfectly good measuring cups and there are more cups than I've ever used, and will probably ever use, in life. I do appreciate the additional measuring spoons, however, since I often reduce recipes in size and it's difficult to do with such small measurements. They are all made of sturdy plastic and can go right in the dishwasher.

My only very small, infinitesimal complaint is that the little nub on the little ring that is meant to hold the cups together is a little shallow so the ring doesn't snap together securely and it's cups everywhere. This is a small thing, the cups and the spoons work perfectly well.
on September 17, 2016
My mother loves these. Her sight is not as good as it used to be so we use a sharpie to write the measurement on the handle. When the sharpie wears off, we can rewrite it because the measurements have raised lettering instead of being printed. If you have difficulty reading raised lettering (same color as cup) and don't want to write on them, then these may not be for you. The hoops that hold these attached are easy to remove; I have attached measuring spoons up to 1 teaspoon on one loop and the larger ones on another loop.
on August 4, 2015
I love these measuring cups and spoons. Right now my family consists of two people. That means that most recipes have to halved so that I don't make two much. However, sometimes I would halve 1/4 and have to guess how much 1/8 is. Now I don't have to guess. These measuring utensils have a great range that is very useful.

Spoon measurements include: smidgeon (1/32 tsp), pinch (1/16 tsp), dash (1/8 tsp),1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 1/2 tbs, 2 tsp, and 1 tbs.
Cup measurements include: 1/8 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, 2/3 cup, 3/4 cup, 1 cup, 1 1/2 cup, 1 3/4 cup, 2 cup
on October 22, 2015
I cannot believe I've lived so long without a smidgen measuring spoon! In reality, I love this new set. I find the variety of included sizes very helpful. I love that there are sizes such as 2 cups, and 2 teaspoons, and of course, I’ve already used both (and most others of course). I loved this set so much that my mom had to get one after I told her about it. I have not found any flaws yet, and it was a perfect replacement for my much more expensive Tupperware set. I lost my ¼ in the dishwasher, and instead of buying an entire new Tupperware set, I decided on this less expensive, but very fun set. I enjoy the color variety and the many, many sizes!
on January 9, 2017
I have been using hand-me-down measuring spoons for years now, and I finally bit the bullet for a full set, and am very pleased with the quality of this measuring set for such a great price! It's got everything I could ever need, and even includes a dash, pinch and smidge (which I thought was kinda cute).

If you're looking for a new homeowner gift, a kitchen gift basket gift, or you just finally want a good full set of your own, this set is perfect!!
on May 8, 2017
I bought these to replace a set I had on which the labels were printed and eventually rubbed away. The labels on these are molded with the cups so won't rub away. This is also a huge set (19 pieces) so I am able to use some as wet and others as dry within my recipes so I usually don't have to wash them as I go along. Also they are a sturdy plastic and are stable so they don't spill when I set them down full of an ingredient. A great value!
on November 8, 2017
The idea of these measuring cups is great, but the ring that is supposed to hold them threaded together doesn’t clasps together all that well. Aside from that, it’s annoying to have to take the whole thing apart every time you need a new size so I wound up getting rid of it all together. These cups stay jumbled up in my drawer for the most part, but they serve their purpose. If I did this purchase over again, I would probably go with a different product, but if you’re looking for something that’s cost effective and still affords you a large selection of measurements, there’s nothing wrong with this product.