Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 17, 2015
What a set of kitchen implements! Each spoon, and cup has a clearly labeled size in raised carving; not painted on. And there are sizes in both sets not usually offered that makes things so much easier. For instance in the spoons: the "smidgen 1/32 tsp", the "pinch 1/16 tsp" and the "dash 1/8 tsp." And in the cups: the "2 cup", "1 3/4 cup" and "1 1/2 cup". Offered in nice bright colors, these are made solid and sturdy without being heavy and have already become an integral part of of my kitchen.
review image
0Comment| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 17, 2016
My mother loves these. Her sight is not as good as it used to be so we use a sharpie to write the measurement on the handle. When the sharpie wears off, we can rewrite it because the measurements have raised lettering instead of being printed. If you have difficulty reading raised lettering (same color as cup) and don't want to write on them, then these may not be for you. The hoops that hold these attached are easy to remove; I have attached measuring spoons up to 1 teaspoon on one loop and the larger ones on another loop.
on October 22, 2015
I cannot believe I've lived so long without a smidgen measuring spoon! In reality, I love this new set. I find the variety of included sizes very helpful. I love that there are sizes such as 2 cups, and 2 teaspoons, and of course, I’ve already used both (and most others of course). I loved this set so much that my mom had to get one after I told her about it. I have not found any flaws yet, and it was a perfect replacement for my much more expensive Tupperware set. I lost my ¼ in the dishwasher, and instead of buying an entire new Tupperware set, I decided on this less expensive, but very fun set. I enjoy the color variety and the many, many sizes!
on November 12, 2016
Buy this, and use all the cups! So many options, so much convenience. This product packs a punch. My only complaint is that the rings are really crappy and don't even attempt to hold things together, which my OCD would like for storage. But for the cook who doesn't always plan ahead, the variety of measuring options can't be beat. I also appreciate that they have american and standard sizes and get down to the "dash, pinch, smidgen, etc" names/measures!
on January 9, 2018
Oh my gosh, this set has every baking/cooking measuring device covered in our kitchen, even a “smidgen”, dash and pinch!

I bought this set when unable to find a 3/4C when searching to replace our old, cracked and broken measuring devices. This was a little pricey, but I was very happy that it covers above and beyond my measuring needs. An added bonus is they all nest together perfectly!
on August 22, 2017
Love these! I love all the different sizes. Helps me from having to wash measuring cups in the middle of a baking/cooking adventure. 1/4 a cup dirty? No problem, I will just measure 1/8 cup two times. I like the pinch and smidgen as well. I love accuracy, so being able to measure when something calls for a pinch of salt is fun for me. I also like how the labels are engraved, not written on, so they won't smudge. I don't really care about the colors either way, but I do like how I can find a size by knowing what color it is.
on April 21, 2017
I use these utensils for measuring hair products (chemicals). I haven't got to the point of measuring with a digital machine, but I am pass the point of eyeballing. If I like a particular color I want to know exactly how to get it each time. So I measure and write it down for future reference. Its not metal so it is safe to use for hair bleach, developer, dye and toner.
on July 13, 2016
This set is just great! I keep measuring cups in dry goods for portion control. I keep a Tablespoon in a box of milled flaxseed, for instance. The shape is excellent and there is no rubber/material to make the flaxseed cling to the spoon.
I like the variety of sizes - 3/4 cup? Belongs with the honey nut cheerios (because that's a serving size).
Oats? 1/2 cup.

They hold up fine in the dishwasher. I couldn't be more pleased.
on December 1, 2016
I bought these on a whim of a lightning deal thinking they wouldn't be the best of quality. Boy was I wrong and pleasantly surprised. Not only are they decent quality but they have so many different combinations of cups it's going to make my baking life so much easier. What made me laugh was that fact that they included a measuring spoon for a pinch and a smidgen. Finally I can follow some of the older recipes I have from generations of family.
on December 28, 2016
Prepworks by Progressive Ultimate 19-Piece Measuring Cup and Spoon Set

This product is great for measuring. It is well rounded and sturdy which makes it great for Scooping your Product for Measuring. The Only reason I am not giving it a 5 star its because the Numbering is difficult to see although it is embedded or stamped on the measuring cup handle. If it was embedded but with a different color than the cup itself then I think this measuring cup would be Perfect. all in all it is the best Measuring Cup I have at the Moment.