Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Prepworks by Progressive Magnetic Measuring Spoons, Stainless Steel - Set of 5
|Price:||$15.03 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$4.96 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 5 stainless steel magnetic spoons: 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 1/2 Tbls, 1 Tbls
- Magnets allow spoons to nest while stored
- Narrow end designed to fit most spice jars and round end is for liquids
- Flat base allows spoons to rest on counter without spilling contents
- Safe to use in the dishwasher
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Progressive International is your source for the widest range of functional, inventive, and fun kitchen tools and great ideas put into practice. Our in-house designers spend hours in the kitchen coming up with ways to improve on a variety of traditional tasks and tools. Established in 1973, our commitment to quality and service allows us to offer a broad selection of quality kitchenware and other household products. These magnetic and stainless steel measuring spoons are both functional and efficient in design. The narrow end is designed to fit most spice jars and the round end is perfect for liquids. A flat base allows the spoon to rest on the counter top without spilling the contents. Magnets in the spoons keep them nested together while storing. Set includes 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 1/2 Tbls, and 1 Tbls. Easy grip surface, dishwasher safe.
Top Customer Reviews
**Update: received another set of these measuring spoons and again were inferior quality. If fact, this set arrived with one of the magnets missing. They also did not have the logo on the front that is shown on the product page. See photo. Returned this set as well. I've changed my 4-star rating to a one-star based on the two sets I recently received and not the set I bought two years ago.
- Great design and look.
- Durable, not bendable.
- Magnet on the back can be used to connect them all together, or, snap them onto something in your kitchen that is magnetic.
- After a while (maybe about a year of using it once or twice a week), the magnet in one of my spoons fell out. However, I simply placed the magnet back into the slot and it seems to be fine, but I am a bit worried it'll fall out and I'll lose it.
- After about a year of use, the measurement label ("1 tbsp", etc) has begun to fade out.
Overall, other than the label fading issues, great product. I'd still give it 5 stars.
I never realized how often I used a 1/4 tsp until I went without it using a different set, so that is definitely a bonus. I like the double sided feature, makes it convenient for certain containers, or for using dry ingredients on one side, and liquid on the other. They sit on the counter without falling over, and they don't take up much space. I had my first set for 3 years, and never had an issue with the magnets losing strength. It says they are dishwasher safe, but I have only ever hand washed them. I'm not sure how well they hold up in the dishwasher. Overall, I highly reccomend these.
There are two major advantages to this set. The first is that they have magnets in each spoon, which allows them to nest one inside the other, and stay together. This is a wonderful thing when you need to get them out of your "all purpose" drawer in the kitchen. No more hunting around for that missing spoon! The second advantage is that you have both the round and oval ends to the spoons. I've found that I use the round end the most, since I'm usually measuring from large containers such as flour or sugar. However I have used the oval ends several times when measuring out of spice bottles and containers. Being able to get into the smaller size containers, instead of having to try and pour the spice out, is a great advantage.
I always hand wash and dry the spoons after use so that they are not subjected to the harsh dishwasher detergent. This keeps them shiny and clean with minimal fuss.
If you're in the market for a good set of measuring spoons, look no further. These will do you just fine!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
- They sit flat.
- They have a narrow side for spice jars and a larger side for liquids. (Can use for both without washing in-between.Read more