Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Preschooler's Busy Book: 365 Creative Games & Activities To Occupy 3-6 Year Olds (Busy Books Series) Paperback – October 1, 1998
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
365 FUN, CREATIVE ACTIVITIES TO STIMULATE YOUR PRESCHOOLER EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
This book contains 365 activities (one for each day of the year) for three- to six-year-olds using things found around the home. It shows parents and day-care providers how to:
- Save money by making your own paints, playdough, craft clays, glue, paste, and other arts and crafts supplies.
- Prevent boredom during even the longest stretches of indoor weather with ideas for indoor play, kitchen activities, and arts and crafts projects.
- Stimulate a child's natural curiosity with fun reading, math, and science activities.
- Encourage a child's physical, mental, and emotional growth with ideas for music, dance, drama, and outdoor play.
- Celebrate holidays and other occasions with special projects and activities.
- Keep children occupied during long trips or cross-town errands.
The Preschooler's Busy Book is written with warmth and sprinkled with humor and insight. It should be required reading for anyone raising or teaching preschool-age children.
- Format: Paperback
- Publication Date: 10/1/1998
- Pages: 406
- Reading Level: Age 3 and Up
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My son is four so he doesn't go to school yet. My husband and I both work from home. He does not even go to daycare. He is with us all day long. He gets bored. We decided to start a preschool curriculum with him at home to keep him occupied and fill his brain with knowledge. I set out on Amazon looking for materials to help me succeed in my new quest.
When I came across this book, I wasn't sure. I already had a weekly curriculum book in my cart and some other worksheet type books. But this said "Busy Book." I like busy so I took a chance.
I LOVE THIS BOOK. You don't need to be "teaching" or anything really, for that matter. If you are a parent, daycare provider, anything, this is a great reference book on keeping little ones busy. I love it and I'm sure you will too.
I was really disappointed in this book. Glad I didn't pay a lot for it.