Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 11 oz.|Color: Orange|Change

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on February 13, 2017
Item is as described and I like it
on March 21, 2017
Awesome
on September 8, 2015
This was the perfect mug and so cute for a gift I was giving, but unfortunately the box came late and was broken when received by USPS. Other than that, it would've been a score perfect 5 star.
review image
on February 12, 2014
Got this for a friend for Christmas, she thought it was hilarious. It is a nice heavy mug. It did have a slight defect on one side, where some of the orange was showing through the white 'label' paint, but not enough to return it.
on December 12, 2013
Coffee is amazing. This mug is amazing..... a must have for coffee lover's everywhere!! What more is there to say on the subject? Nothing!!
on January 12, 2016
This is a gift for my father. He says he likes it a lot. I saw it for myself and it seems to be made very well. He hasn't complained about the quality yet. I thought it was a really cute gift. It is as pictured so I was relieved. So far so good.
on June 23, 2015
I purchased this mug as a gag gift for a psychiatrist that I worked with and he just loved it! He read the whole thing in front of me and laughed. He took it home because he didn't want it to get messed up at work. Such a fun gift for someone with a sense of humor.
on January 3, 2015
This came just as described. I bought it for my uncle, and he loved it! The mug is a bit on the small side (as in, a pretty normal-sized coffee mug, as opposed to the giant sized mugs us Americans have been used to lately).
on September 29, 2013
I bought this coffee mug to use in the office. It is a standard size mug and performs fine. The only reason I did not give the mug 5 stars is because the letter is not very legible from more than a couple of feet away. The manufacturers just put too much information on the "Rx label." Less in a larger font would have been better. It is a good conversation piece.
on October 11, 2014
Great cup for the FUNNY factor.
Was a little upset that the printed part wasn't centered and readable when holding the cup. You have to turn in in your hand to read and let others read it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.