Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 215 reviews
on January 4, 2017
The mug looks pretty nice from afar, but there are issues with the glaze on the handle and some chipping at the base, that were present at arrival. Regardless, it serves its purpose and looks good enough.
on May 9, 2017
It was a gift and he loved it, Ordered it to be delivered to Phuket, Thailand and yes its completely worth it! Delivered on time, as a matter of fact 5 days earlier than expected. Funny sarcastic mug just like him, great quality and seems durable. Arrived in Perfect condition.
VINE VOICEon April 17, 2015
The Keep Calm and Drink Coffee mug is fun and I have been using it often. I bought another Keep Calm mug with a Basset Hound on it and I thought I needed a companion mug for it. This is the companion mug. It is a good size - 15 ounces - although I usually fill it half full because I like my beverage hot when I drink it. The finish is nice and I am pleased with my purchase.
on August 17, 2013
I am a science person and had to have this mug for my morning coffee. I have already washed it in the dishwasher and there was no problem with that. The real test will be when I drink coffee out of it at school and my buddy the organic chemistry professor sees it. I'll let you know after that if there is any problems with the molecule! :)
on November 29, 2015
I love this mug! However the chemical structure for caffeine is wrong. A nitrogen is missing. It's still super cute but, as a chemist, that one N is going to drive me nuts. The structure in the product photo was correct but the one on my mug is wrong. However, the mug is cute and the materials are nice and it's a good, thick walled mug so I'll keep it, despite it missing nitrogen.
on February 24, 2015
My wife is a monster in the morning. However after she gets her coffee she is a sweetheart! I gave this to her and it says it all. Its well made and will surely last a long time as long as she does not break it over my head when its empty!
on August 16, 2015
Love this thing, gave it as a present to a research scientist and he got a huge kick out of it. Still uses it, says the handle is the perfect size because he can never find one big enough, so that's a plus. Keep things warm enough without getting too hot on the exterior of the cup. Not sure how I feel about the placement of the word caffeine but that's probably just personal preference.
on September 8, 2015
This was the perfect mug and so cute for a gift I was giving, but unfortunately the box came late and was broken when received by USPS. Other than that, it would've been a score perfect 5 star.
review image
on March 13, 2017
Bought it for my boss named "Joe" and he loved it. Got him the same design in a tumbler, too, and both were a success as an "office xmas gift" from our team.
on April 21, 2015
Great mug and feels really solid. The only negative thing i have to say about this mug is that it is a little bit too small for my liking. If it were about 2-4oz bigger it would have been perfect! But either way, great mug and not plain and boring.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.