Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 200 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 216 reviews
on August 17, 2013
I am a science person and had to have this mug for my morning coffee. I have already washed it in the dishwasher and there was no problem with that. The real test will be when I drink coffee out of it at school and my buddy the organic chemistry professor sees it. I'll let you know after that if there is any problems with the molecule! :)
on November 29, 2015
I love this mug! However the chemical structure for caffeine is wrong. A nitrogen is missing. It's still super cute but, as a chemist, that one N is going to drive me nuts. The structure in the product photo was correct but the one on my mug is wrong. However, the mug is cute and the materials are nice and it's a good, thick walled mug so I'll keep it, despite it missing nitrogen.
on February 24, 2015
My wife is a monster in the morning. However after she gets her coffee she is a sweetheart! I gave this to her and it says it all. Its well made and will surely last a long time as long as she does not break it over my head when its empty!
on August 16, 2015
Love this thing, gave it as a present to a research scientist and he got a huge kick out of it. Still uses it, says the handle is the perfect size because he can never find one big enough, so that's a plus. Keep things warm enough without getting too hot on the exterior of the cup. Not sure how I feel about the placement of the word caffeine but that's probably just personal preference.
on March 13, 2017
Bought it for my boss named "Joe" and he loved it. Got him the same design in a tumbler, too, and both were a success as an "office xmas gift" from our team.
on April 21, 2015
Great mug and feels really solid. The only negative thing i have to say about this mug is that it is a little bit too small for my liking. If it were about 2-4oz bigger it would have been perfect! But either way, great mug and not plain and boring.
review image
on March 7, 2017
My 10 year old got this for me. It's funny, a favorite mug now. It's average size, not huge. Which is how i prefer them so the coffee doesn't get cold before I finish.
on December 10, 2016
Great coffee mug, have a cup of joe or do what I'm doing, giving it to Joe, so, it has a double meaning! Thank you Amazon, you just seem to carry everything that is needed.
on April 15, 2015
My friend just loved this mug. It's a normal size mug, not an large mug but it will hold your keurig cups with no issues.
on May 30, 2017
I bought this item for my boss who is a pharmacist and she loved it. She uses it all the time. I was thinking of buying more for the assistant pharmacists.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.