Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on September 8, 2015
This was the perfect mug and so cute for a gift I was giving, but unfortunately the box came late and was broken when received by USPS. Other than that, it would've been a score perfect 5 star.
review image
on July 30, 2016
Cute mug and it does a fine job of holding coffee! It's been through the dishwasher several times and holding up just fine.
on February 13, 2017
Item is as described and I like it
on March 21, 2017
Awesome
on September 15, 2015
I have ordered this mug for the 3rd TIME NOW! The first time it was the wrong mug and was broken. The second time it was the wrong mug. Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm other wise I GIVE UP!
on January 19, 2017
The mug is fine. It pretty-much captures my mood in the morning. No problems in appearance and appears to be well made. I will probably buy another when I need one.
on January 12, 2016
This is a gift for my father. He says he likes it a lot. I saw it for myself and it seems to be made very well. He hasn't complained about the quality yet. I thought it was a really cute gift. It is as pictured so I was relieved. So far so good.
on February 12, 2014
Got this for a friend for Christmas, she thought it was hilarious. It is a nice heavy mug. It did have a slight defect on one side, where some of the orange was showing through the white 'label' paint, but not enough to return it.
on June 23, 2015
I purchased this mug as a gag gift for a psychiatrist that I worked with and he just loved it! He read the whole thing in front of me and laughed. He took it home because he didn't want it to get messed up at work. Such a fun gift for someone with a sense of humor.
on May 11, 2016
Cute gift for for the grand daughter with a part time job at Walgreen's. I like that the design is on both sides, and that it's orange thruout, including inside.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.