Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on November 29, 2015
I love this mug! However the chemical structure for caffeine is wrong. A nitrogen is missing. It's still super cute but, as a chemist, that one N is going to drive me nuts. The structure in the product photo was correct but the one on my mug is wrong. However, the mug is cute and the materials are nice and it's a good, thick walled mug so I'll keep it, despite it missing nitrogen.
on August 17, 2013
I am a science person and had to have this mug for my morning coffee. I have already washed it in the dishwasher and there was no problem with that. The real test will be when I drink coffee out of it at school and my buddy the organic chemistry professor sees it. I'll let you know after that if there is any problems with the molecule! :)
on January 4, 2017
The mug looks pretty nice from afar, but there are issues with the glaze on the handle and some chipping at the base, that were present at arrival. Regardless, it serves its purpose and looks good enough.
on September 8, 2015
This was the perfect mug and so cute for a gift I was giving, but unfortunately the box came late and was broken when received by USPS. Other than that, it would've been a score perfect 5 star.
review image
on December 10, 2016
Great coffee mug, have a cup of joe or do what I'm doing, giving it to Joe, so, it has a double meaning! Thank you Amazon, you just seem to carry everything that is needed.
on November 25, 2017
This looks a lot better in person! It’s so nice and well done. The only thing I’d say is to make the color less blood orange, but more yellow orange - the darkness is a bit of an eyesore. Overall, looks great and i can’t wait to gift it!
on November 6, 2013
Good quality. Nice thick (standard thickness) coffee cup. The molecule design in printed on well and seems to hold up good. Its a good coffee cup for the cost, about what you expect for the money. A good buy but not an exceptional buy above what you would expect.
on March 13, 2017
Bought it for my boss named "Joe" and he loved it. Got him the same design in a tumbler, too, and both were a success as an "office xmas gift" from our team.
on March 7, 2017
My 10 year old got this for me. It's funny, a favorite mug now. It's average size, not huge. Which is how i prefer them so the coffee doesn't get cold before I finish.
on April 21, 2015
Great mug and feels really solid. The only negative thing i have to say about this mug is that it is a little bit too small for my liking. If it were about 2-4oz bigger it would have been perfect! But either way, great mug and not plain and boring.
review image