Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
Prescription for Herbal Healing, 2nd Edition: An Easy-to-Use A-to-Z Reference to Hundreds of Common Disorders and Their Herbal Remedies Paperback – Illustrated, April 3, 2012
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enhance your purchase
Millions of Americans are turning to herbal therapies to heal what ails them-either as an alternative or as a supplement to traditional medicine. From the most trusted name in natural healing, Phyllis A. Balch's new edition of Prescription for Herbal Healing provides the most current research and comprehensive facts in an easy-to-read A- to-Z format, including:
- Information on more than 200 herbs and herbal combination formulas, ranging from well-known herbs, such as ginseng and St. John's Wort, to less familiar remedies, such as khella and prickly ash
- Chinese and ayurvedic herbal combinations
- Discussion of more than 150 common disorders from acne to yeast infection, and suggested herbal treatment therapies
About the Author
- Publisher : Avery; Updated edition (April 3, 2012)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 656 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1583334521
- ISBN-13 : 978-1583334522
- Item Weight : 3.3 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.48 x 1.25 x 10.84 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #31,017 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One may find elements of the herbs listed in her book, but cannot rely on the treatments provided for symptoms based only on my initial read related to a handful of health problems with which I am familiar. The reader has to look in sections they think may be related to get a more comprehensive view of potential healing regimens. It is a helpful primer for sure, but I hope people triangulate information found here with other trustworthy resources.
This is a must have if interested in herbal healing remedies.
Top reviews from other countries
As a complementery healer I found it extremelly useful.
It is good to use in combination with nutritional healing the other book from the same author. They complement each other.