Prescription Swim Goggles, Silicone Goggles with Adjustable Fit, Anti-Fog, and UV Protection - with Ear Plugs & Hard Case
|Price:||$10.50 - $16.99|
- FOCUS ON YOUR STROKE WORRY FREE: Our one-piece silicone prescription goggles stay in place while you’re swimming and diving, so you never have to stop to adjust them! Enjoy comfort and reliability while keeping your eyes safe!
- MANY PRESCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE: Splaqua offers a range of prescription lenses, in strengths of -150, -200, -250, -300, -350, -400, -450, -500, -600, -650, -700, -800, -850, -900 & -1000. We also provide our swim goggles without prescriptions as well.
- TRAVEL CARRYING CASE: Our prescription swimming goggles come with a free hard case that completely protects your goggles from dust, scratches, dirt, debris, wear, and tear - no matter where you travel, how often you swim, or what you do!
- FREE EAR PROTECTION INCLUDED: Get a set of ear plugs with our prescription swim goggles, so that you’re always protected from swimmer's ear! These lightweight and durable earplugs are our gift to you! Thank you for trusting Splaqua!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our prescription swimming goggles come with a 90-day satisfaction guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our product, please contact us and let us make it right.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Don’t you hate it when you can’t enjoy a swim because you can't see properly because you can't wear your glasses while you practice your stroke? Well we have heard you at Splaqua and have created our brand new Prescription Swim Goggles! Now you can see under the sea clearly!
SPLAQUA Prescription Swim Goggles gives you the benefits of corrective lenses with the eye protection of swimming goggles! With our prescription swim goggles, you can keep chlorine out of your eyes and see clearly throughout your swim. SPLAQUA Prescription Swim Goggles Are the Best Because They Are:
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE. Our one-piece silicone prescription swimming goggles are a pleasure to wear, and they still create a tight seal to keep water out. These googles keep your eyes safe from chlorine and water at all times.
- AVAILABLE IN A WIDER RANGE OF PRESCRIPTIONS. The swim goggles prescription come in strengths of -150 to -1000, so you're guaranteed to find your prescription. We also carry Plano, a non-prescription type.
- CUSTOMIZATION. We can custom make the prescription swimming goggles you want with different lenses for each eye! You can choose from the colors of blue, black and pink for your strap color selection. You can also choose from our tinted and clear options as well!
- ADDED EAR PROTECTION. We have included with our goggles a set of comfortable, high quality ear plugs with our prescription goggles.
- EASY TO CARRY. Our durable hard carry case protects the goggles, so you don't have to worry about them breaking on the go.
- GUARANTEED FOR UP 90 DAYS. You won't get a longer satisfaction guarantee with other prescription swim goggles.
Protect your eyes and your ears and see the pool as clearly as can be now! So order your SPLAQUA Prescription Swim Goggles Today!
Top customer reviews
These swimming goggles can be ordered with correction lenses. I decided to order the plain version with no correction, both because even if I wear glasses I don't need correction lenses for swimming, and because I didn't want to let maybe an imperfect lens correction (lenses are such a delicate and personal thing) influence my judgment of the goggles theirselves.
There are many kinds of designs for swimming goggles. The Splaqua seem to have chosen a minimalist design, there is not really a frame for the lenses, it's just one piece of silicon that hosts the lenses, creates the seal around the eyes, turns into the nose bridge in the middle.
The straps can be adjusted as usual and there is a little tab that leaves me a bit confused. It doesn't seem to move much whether I pull it up or I press it down, and while making the silicon head band bigger seems to require pulling the tab up, making it smaller can be done without pulling the tab.
The lenses are nice and clear although they get finger marks very easily, so try to touch them the least as possible, or ideally not at all.
I have no way to test how good the lenses are at filtering UV light, but they do not fog easily, as advertised, which is a plus. And they don't get water in easily, which is good.
The fitment of these goggles though doesn't quite work for me. I obviously understand that in order to not allow water to get into your eyes, the goggles have to create a pretty strong seal against your eye sockets. These goggles, however, feel a bit more uncomfortable than average. I suspect that because they are smaller than average in terms of frame, they put pressure on an area a bit closer to the eye, and that area is very sensitive.
Don't get me wrong, they are not a bad product, but the uncomfortableness makes me not want to wear them for more than a few minutes, so I can't say I'm impressed. If you found this review helpful, please let me know!