Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on November 27, 2015
This was such a good book. I love the way Ms Andersen writes .I couldn't put the book down read until the wee hours.
on April 3, 2014
Paced well, good character development, visual creation was outstanding. Always enjoy her books and of sort. I look forward to new releases regardless of the series or her standard crew! One of my favorite authors!
on July 24, 2013
This is one of my favorite Susan Andersen books. Therefore I wanted to add it to my kindle library. I highly recommend this book.
on September 19, 2014
Great read!
on January 21, 2002
A riveting read - second in hot sex, suspense, terrific character development,romance and fun to her novel "Exposure".
I thoroughly enjoyed her use of dialect - didn't find it excessive (Exposure went a little overboard with the cher amies).
I couldn't put this book down - very suspenseful and loved the hot sex scenes!
on November 2, 2011
I liked the book, but I was unaware that this was a reprint. I found I already owned the book, so that was disappointing. The service from Amazon was, as always, excellent, but I didn't have any idea that this was a reprint.