|Price:||$3.06 + $4.98 shipping|
|You Save:||$4.27 (58%)|
Preserve Triple Razor System with Replacement Blades (Colors Vary)
- 100% recycled plastics in handle
- Completely recyclable handle in communities with #5 plastics recycling or with Recycline's postage-paid mailer
- Innovative one-piece handle design reduces resources consumed in manufacturing
- Ergonomic handle with contours and gripping regions enhances performance and control
- Package is made from renewable wood sources and is reusable as a travel case.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 2 Blades
Titanium coating, lubricating strip with Vitamin E and Aloe.
Preserve Razor Triple BladesPreserve Razor Triple blades provide a high-performance shave that is close andcomfortable. Each blade has a titanium coating to reduce drag and to ensuretheir long life. A lubricating strip with Vitamin E and Aloe helps to soothesensitive skin.
To use cartridges with a Preserve Razor: Follow pictures on the back of the pack.
Top Customer Reviews
I love that they're made of post consumer recycled material, but the blades don't last long, and the shave is not fun about half the time. Maybe it's just me, but I've been shaving for nearly twenty years, and this just doesn't work for me.
I'm going back to my Wally-just found it here on Amazon.
However, the handle does get a little slippery in the shower and the razor head does not move (like on a gillette razor), making shaving my knees without cutting myself a little tricky. Also, when I ordered these I was under the impression that each razor came with the cartridge that was already attached to the handle, PLUS two additional refills. It only comes with one additional refill, so keep that in mind.
Overall, this is a great option if you are looking for a recycled, eco-friendly razor. If you aren't concerned about those factors, you might be better off buying something else.
- This company seems to be pretty actively thinking about environmental impact.
- The cost is relatively low compared to my aforementioned beloved standard.
- They also make recyclable toothbrushes and have a good recycling program.
And now the cons:
- The recyclable part of this razor system is the handle. How many handles will you go through in your lifetime vs blades? A one-time hit on a non-recyclable handle is nothing compared to the blades.
- The blades are not recyclable (I verified this on their website).
- The blades don't last very long. After a few shaves they are pretty much done. By contrast I have had Mach 3 blades last so long I refuse to tell you because it is embarrassing. So, if you are using MORE of these blades and they take (presumably) around the same amount of material to produce, well, you do the math. Even if they use 50% less resources to manufacture, Mach 3 would win in a shootout because they easily last 4X as long in my experience.
- The comfort of shaving with these is nothing like shaving with, say, a Mach 3 or equivalent. This is better than a bic but, honestly, it's in the same realm as a bic in terms of comfort.
- If you even have 5 days or so of hair growth you will have to take multiple passes and the blades get clogged up really easily.
Bottom line is: supporting Preserve by buying these razors isn't a bad choice. Based on my research they seem to be an OK company. They are committed to eco-friendly products. There is a chance that they will someday be able to implement a recycling program for the blades. There is a chance that they will someday improve their effectiveness and comfort. However, this razor system is a tough proposition at the moment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a HORRIBLE nickel allergy and my razor caused an allergic contact dermatitis for over a year with NO RELIEF. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Hannah
Terrible! The preserve razors blades keep poping off everytime i apply a little pressure. Would never buy again.Published 16 days ago by adriana
I highly recommend Preserve's products for consumers who care about animal welfare and the environment. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
At first I thought the non-pivoting would be a problem, but it isn't because the handle is so well designed I can easily shave my face without any nicks or burns. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Todd A. Sherman
I know using this brand and product no animals were harmed. Good stuff. ThanksPublished 26 days ago by littlemonster
My skin is very sensitive when it comes to shaving. I experience a lot of pili multigemini which is basically when multiple strands of hair emerge from one hair follicle. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Veronique J.
HORRIBLE DO NOT BUY. I am extremely disappointed with this razor. It is flimsy, misses hairs, gave me a rash even though I used shaving cream, and the blade keeps popping off. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome to be able to find a cruelty free and exo friendly razor! Good for the money too!Published 1 month ago by MORGAN LEE PARPART