- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Bridge21 Publications (July 28, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626430497
- ISBN-13: 978-1626430495
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,712,645 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Preserving the Shanghai Ghetto: Memories of Jewish Refugees in 1940's China
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Zhang Yanhua is director of the Training and Research Department of the World Heritage Institute of Training and Research for Asia and the Pacific.
Wang Jian is a researcher at Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, member of the governing board of the Chinese Academy of Social Science, deputy director of Shanghai International Studies Center and deputy director of the Center of Jewish Studies Shanghai.