Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 14, 2012
The book has good background history on President Obama.
The full color illustrations are very well done. This book
is a good acquisition for primary school children. The author
as done a good job in providing pertinent information on
President Obama's childhood, as well as descriptions of other
family members and important places to visit. The acquisition is
recommended highly for anyone wishing to purchase an age appropriate
book for the primary school grades. In addition, the photography
is done well.
on March 28, 2017
Great informative book!
on December 5, 2011
This book is excellent for allowing our grandsons to know the history behind our President and to cherish the idea of what is possible for anyone to achieve when they work hard in this incredible country.
on October 20, 2009
Perfect non-fiction biography for 1st grade studentsMeet President Barack Obama (Scholastic News Nonfiction Readers)
on January 13, 2013
I bought this book during the election because I wanted my grandchildren to remember that President Obama had been their president. This book seemed especially inviting to me for young readers. There are many actual photos used in the book, and text is very controlled. It was exactly right for my granddaughter in kindergarten and was probably a fairly easy book for my grandson in second grade. It's not always easy to find books for those children just beginning to read, and I recommend this one thoroughly!