3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
President Lincoln II Plus 10 and 12 Meter Ham Radio
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (11%)|
- Same as LINCOLN II but 12 meter band added, key "CH19/9" replaced by "Emergency Channel 1 and 2" programmable by user; HF output power 35W PEP SSB instead of 31W PEP SSB, 35W FM instead of 28W; AM is same 12W RMS 48WPEP.
- Rotary switch and Up/down channel selector; Volume adjustment and ON/OFF; Manual squelch and ASC; RF Power; MENU function key; Dim; Mode switch AM/FM/LSB/USB/CW.
- VFO Mode w/ continuous scanning; Multi-functions LCD display; Frequencies display; S-meter; Channels and memories scan; 6 Memories; CTCSS (38 tones); DCS (104 codes).
- Public Address; Vox function (hands-free); ANL filter, NB and HI-CUT; RF Gain / Mic gain; Clarifier; Roger Beep; Front microphone plug; External loudspeaker jack.
- Dual watch; Key locking; SWR (Power Reading/SWR); Preset emergency (EMG 1/2); TOT (Time Out Timer) adjustable.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
BaoFeng UV-5R Dual Band Two Way Radio (Black)
BaoFeng BF-F8HP (UV-5R 3rd Gen) 8-Watt Dual Band Two-Way Radio (136-174MHz VHF & 400-520MHz UHF) Includes Full Kit with Large Battery
ICOM 2300H 05 144MHz Amateur Radio
Galaxy-DX-959 40 Channel AM/SSB Mobile CB Radio with Frequency Counter
Uniden BEARCAT 980 40- Channel SSB CB Radio with Sideband NOAA WeatherBand,7- Color Digital Display PA/CB Switch and Noise Cancelling Mic, Wireless Mic Compatible
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||JBTools||Dudubi||BaoFeng Tech||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.50 x 6.75 x 2.00 inches||8.00 x 4.00 x 5.00 inches||10.50 x 2.00 x 2.00 inches||10.00 x 5.00 x 8.00 inches||9.25 x 7.90 x 2.35 inches||3.50 x 15.00 x 8.50 inches|
Dual Band All-Mode HF Transceiver. 10 and 12 Meters, Split Freq capability, PL and DPL ( ctcss / dcs ), Mic Gain, RF Gain, Scan Mem and more! AM/USB/LSB/FM/CW . Requires Hookup to 12Vdc and Optional Antenna. Includes microphone and mounting bracket.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Very quiet receiver when used in my car. Low noise floor. I have to keep checking if the radio is on.
2. Good transmit audio. I left mine stock. No adjustments.
3. Sensitivity is great. I’m able to detect a tone at -127dbm.
3. RIT and XIT is included in V3. The non V3 didn’t have XIT feature in the menu. In version 3 You can turn one, the other, or both on.
4. Power output was exactly as specified
5. President was kind enough to chat with me about my concerns.
6. Love the DIN size. Excellent.
1. I prefer to see the frequency as full screen instead of the CHannel number.
2. CW has a few bugs. The first character sent is usually clipped.
3. Mic seems a bit light weight but sounds good.
I highly recommend this radio for anybody. You can be a complete novice, like me, or hold the highest license your nation offers, it is the radio for everyone. Even if you do not have a license, it is an excellent receiver for 10 and 12 meters. From what I have heard, with a small conversion, it will even receive 11 meter CB, (probably not transmit). Some business bands can also be picked up, and the end of portion shortwave. It is not a full HF transceiver, but what a radio for £200!
UPDATE:. Bought an Anytone AT5555N. Now this radio is what I was looking for!