- Series: Praeger Series in Presidential Studies
- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: Praeger; 1st edition (August 16, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780275956530
- ISBN-13: 978-0275956530
- ASIN: 0275956539
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,232,525 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Press and the Bush Presidency (Praeger Series in Presidential Studies) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Mark J. Rozell is dean of the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University. He also holds the Ruth D. and John T. Hazel chair in Public Policy.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|