Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on March 12, 2017
This Press Your Luck game for the nintendo wii looks great.
on December 25, 2009
Just bought this for my husband and I to play. We both loved the game show when we were younger. I've read other reviews before I bought it and I wasn't sure what to expect. We had a good time playing it. It didn't keep our interest for more than few games but I thought the game was well done and think we'll have a lot of fun playing it when we have company over. It really gives you the feel of the game show. The questions are given in multiple choice. The answers aren't shown right away. After the first player buzzes in they are given a choice of four answers, once they choose their answer, one is taken away and the remaining players have 3 answers to choose from. The game board is set up like the show. Another reviewer complained that some of the prizes showed just an airplane with a trip but that didn't bother us at all. You still get big bucks and you still get the whammys. They even go by to bottom of the screen, just like the show. All in all, this is a fun game and a good representation of the TV game show. I'm glad I bought it. I'm not a regular Wii player so this is something fun for my husband and I to play when nothing is on TV.
on May 22, 2017
Love my Wii
on January 10, 2013
I've owned this game for a little while and liked playing it on my own. I brought it to my sister's place and the added drama of others playing made it really entertaining. I will say you can somewhat time when to stop on the first board by just clicking the remote when you see a screen full of the whammies, but by the second round it's much more difficult to avoid them. I whammied out playing with family but I still really enjoyed the battle. Highly recommend even with the vacation $ value always the same!
on November 21, 2015
FAMILY FUN! Love playing it with everyone! Kids love it, adults love it! Wish there were a few more prizes instead of so many airplane squares which serve as 'vacations' but still, VERY CLOSE TO THE REAL GAME SHOW!
on December 29, 2010
I have been a fan of this game sence I can remember, so when I saw it for the Wii I had to get it for my partner for Christmas. Its very easy to play and the questions are not as difficult as one might think. I have only played it on 2 player mode, so not sure haw it is with 1 or 3 players but I enjoy it anyway. The only thing that I think could be better are the Whammys, they look perfect but they dont really make the sounds that they did on the show. Thats the only thing that I could find out it that wasn't perfect but if thats all then i would recomend this to anyone who loves the show.
on January 28, 2014
Love this game! It's just like the show and has the same excitement level. It's one of those games where you have to remind yourself that you really didn't win anything in reality because it is just as exciting as if you were there or watching the game on TV. Really enjoyed this one.
on March 7, 2017
I love this game , it is very fun to play for myself or with friends.
on April 2, 2013
I got this game to help me remember the good times with my grandma when I was a child, rather than her passing in July, and it really did. We used to watch GSN all day and this was our favorite show. This game was a lot of fun and a lot like the game show. I recommend it to everyone who loves game shows. It is a lot of fun to play.
on March 4, 2016
Fun game.. Wish you could bring your own "miis" into it (instead of the limited choice of characters).. Good for a family game day!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question