Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

VINE VOICEon January 10, 2018
We found this at a brewery and so I bought this here. I love this game! It's easy to learn, and you only need one other person to play! Which is super good because I have like no friends. You are reading this now thinking "ha this dope thinks he's funny" but I swear it is true; I have like no friends! Oh well, back to video games!
on January 8, 2018
One of our familys favorite games for game night. My 9 year old has no problems playing and has won a few times! My 5 year old likes to also play but its a bit hard for her. We just all end up helping her. The game takes some time to play. So its not very fast.
on May 12, 2016
One of our favorite games of all time. We play with 2 boxes and up to 8 people. Even our 8-year-old grand daughter can challenge us. It's a great thinking game with complex plays. We purchase this one as a gift.
on December 30, 2015
I don't know how to emphasize just how great this game is. I had never heard of this game until a quick trip to the boyfriend's parents house. I was waiting for the boyfriend to grab a few things, and his mom asked if I wanted to play this game with her. Little did I know I would be hooked. I just kept wanting to play it was so much fun! The game is like dominos, only better in my opinion. You have different ways of getting rid of your tiles, and once everyone is in you can play the board and really start moving tiles around. Its like a mind workout but super fun.
on June 16, 2014
My wife love's this game. Probably because she beats me most of the time. Our 9 year old boy likes it too. Great game for him because it's helping him recognize patterns, problem-solve, etc.

If you're wondering about this game because you've never played it, its fun. A good balance of luck and skill.

If you're wondering about the quality, it's great. Everything fits in the box nicely after you're done, which isn't always the case with games. The tiles are lighter than the older version I grew up with, but they have clean edges and paint jobs. Trays are fine too.
on January 15, 2017
Very good game once you get the hang of it. I had bought this to get my kids to play more board games then video games. They love this game a lot. They are 11 and 17, one boy and one girl. It's a great game to get the family together. I would definitely buy it again.
on December 3, 2013
Great social game for 2-4 players and suitable from any age old enough to be able to count, up to any age still able to count! The rules are reasonably simple, yet the game can be very captivating and the pieces aren't complicated, fiddly or fragile.

I first played this game as a child with my grandparents, and years later with some old family friends. I bought one for our family and we took it with us when we moved overseas for a couple of years. All our friends and extended family there loved it so much and all asked "Where can we get this?". We ended up leaving it there for them when we moved back home, at which time we of course bought ourselves another one. We're going back shortly for a holiday so we just bought another two to give to people who had asked for them last time we were there.

It would be better if it came with a cloth draw-string bag to keep the tiles in, not just for storage but for during game play as well (we ended up making one).
on January 18, 2017
This is the best game! I learned to play when I was a kid growing up and am excited to own a set as an adult. Does anyone remember that the original sets years ago were a porcelain material? This version is super light-weight plastic, but it works just the same!
on September 7, 2017
This game is blast. Some of friends had it on a trip we recently went on, we had a great time and ordered it right away. Good for adults or all the way down to the young kids as well. Family fun all around. Much more difficult than i thought.
on October 17, 2017
I loved playing this game as a kid. Now that I have my own kids and family I wanted to introduce them to the game. I was a little surprised that the tiles were made of such light weight material. I expected them to be heavier like nice dominoes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.