Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2015
This is a fine Rummikub set. The colors are much brighter than some other sets I've used.

A couple of down sides:
The angle if the boards is quite shallow so keeping the number of tiles in your hand secret is quite impossible. I also often use the table in front of my board as an additional space to sort tiles, but this is not doable with such a short board. Also, the tiles have rounded edges and are rather slippery so you can expect do drop a few along the way.

Other than those small notes, I'd say this set is quite adequate, and the best deal you'll find.
2 helpful votes
on August 14, 2017
This is probably my favorite game night game. If you have an ability to think ahead and play the board well, you will definitely enjoy this game. I have had game nights where this game was the only thing that came out of the cabinet. It maxes at 4 players, which is a bummer, but you'll appreciate that when you're scheming to get rid of your last tile and you want the action to come back around to you before someone steals your move!
on November 2, 2016
We really enjoy this game! We play it with 3 players. My daughter is 9 and she enjoys the game. My husband and I do too. It's fun and educational too. We enjoy the critical thinking and strategy it involves, plus its enjoyable to play with friends and family.

The pieces are very sturdy. The pieces don't come with a bag for storage, so we supplied our own. It also makes it easier for you to shuffle the pieces and pick one from the bag when its your turn.
on February 12, 2015
I bought this game as a gift for my brother and sister-in-law (having never heard of it before) because of all the great reviews. We opened it up and read the directions and began playing. The first day alone we played for 5 hours and had no idea how the time passed so quickly! It is one of the most fun and addicting games I have ever played. I immediately bought one for myself!

Every one from my 60-year-old father to my 15-year-old cousin had a blast playing it. Even though we haven't had the game long, it's gotten plenty of use. It seems to be made of good quality and a great price.

This quickly became a tradition of family gatherings. Can't say enough good things about it!
on June 26, 2014
My husband and I have played this game for years and just had to buy a replacement because we lost 2 pieces. We got our children to play, 7 & 10, and they really like it and quickly learned how to play. We feel this game is a great way to exercise the brain because there is so many possibilities and ways to win that you really have to focus and pay attention, but at the same time it is fun. The tiles are nice and the trays are durable. The box is a good sturdy material and stores well, though unfortunately ours came crushed in transit. We recommend this game, it is a lot of fun and not complicated. I am not very good with learning how to play games, but I was able to catch on pretty quick with this. I still can't beat my husband, but it is fun trying.
on February 20, 2014
Rummikub is a really fun puzzle-type game. You have to make sets with the tiles. It is a bit difficult to learn at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is a lot of fun. My boyfriend and I play this and it makes a pretty good two player game. Up to four people can play, and it is a bit more fun with more people.

This isn't a game for young kids. It involves a lot of thinking and analyzing. I remember trying to play this when I was 10 and being very bored.

The tiles are really high quality. I wish the yellow numbers looked different from the red numbers. I have trouble telling the two apart in some lighting conditions. The tile holders seem like they could break if mishandled. We decided to store the game in a cloth bag we had lying around instead of using the box. Then we can draw tiles out of the bag and don't have to worry about dumping them out on the table and flipping them all over.
VINE VOICEon September 28, 2017
Fun, easy to learn game, that will prompt the player to think, plan ahead and form new runs and groups.

Suggestion for two players to play two games is right on. Just enough game time!

Tiles and racks well made.

Suggest Pressman change colors...blue and black prints on tiles can easily be confused.
on August 9, 2016
My family always played Rummikub when I was a kid and now I have my grandparents vintage set.
Since I love it so much, I decided to purchase 2 sets, for my in-laws and my sister in-law's family. I just knew they would all love playing as much as I do. I sent them the game last x-mas and I have heard nothing but great things from all of them. The kids love playing as do the adults! Rummikub teaches you strategy and changes really quickly so it will keep even fidgety people on their toes.
on December 16, 2015
Very fun game and engaging, easy to pickup really only 2 rules to need to know, but take a bit of thinking to master. But also not a game that's 100% skills, it's still 50% luck, someone who only do simple moves still has a good chance of winning if lucky. People that make advance moves that shuffle half the tiles at the end does have a slight edge over the others though. But make sure to punish and write down these advance moves so you can undo them if they mess up..
on July 25, 2017
I was recently introduced to this game by my grandmother. I was surprised at how fun and addicting it became. We had individuals from ages 8 to 80 playing. It is very easy to understand and can be played in a variety of ways! The quality of the parts is great. For less than $10, this will bring hours upon hours of fun. This would be a great gift for a kid or a grandparent.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.