Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2015
This is a fine Rummikub set. The colors are much brighter than some other sets I've used.

A couple of down sides:
The angle if the boards is quite shallow so keeping the number of tiles in your hand secret is quite impossible. I also often use the table in front of my board as an additional space to sort tiles, but this is not doable with such a short board. Also, the tiles have rounded edges and are rather slippery so you can expect do drop a few along the way.

Other than those small notes, I'd say this set is quite adequate, and the best deal you'll find.
on November 2, 2016
We really enjoy this game! We play it with 3 players. My daughter is 9 and she enjoys the game. My husband and I do too. It's fun and educational too. We enjoy the critical thinking and strategy it involves, plus its enjoyable to play with friends and family.

The pieces are very sturdy. The pieces don't come with a bag for storage, so we supplied our own. It also makes it easier for you to shuffle the pieces and pick one from the bag when its your turn.
on February 12, 2015
I bought this game as a gift for my brother and sister-in-law (having never heard of it before) because of all the great reviews. We opened it up and read the directions and began playing. The first day alone we played for 5 hours and had no idea how the time passed so quickly! It is one of the most fun and addicting games I have ever played. I immediately bought one for myself!

Every one from my 60-year-old father to my 15-year-old cousin had a blast playing it. Even though we haven't had the game long, it's gotten plenty of use. It seems to be made of good quality and a great price.

This quickly became a tradition of family gatherings. Can't say enough good things about it!
on June 26, 2014
My husband and I have played this game for years and just had to buy a replacement because we lost 2 pieces. We got our children to play, 7 & 10, and they really like it and quickly learned how to play. We feel this game is a great way to exercise the brain because there is so many possibilities and ways to win that you really have to focus and pay attention, but at the same time it is fun. The tiles are nice and the trays are durable. The box is a good sturdy material and stores well, though unfortunately ours came crushed in transit. We recommend this game, it is a lot of fun and not complicated. I am not very good with learning how to play games, but I was able to catch on pretty quick with this. I still can't beat my husband, but it is fun trying.
on August 9, 2016
My family always played Rummikub when I was a kid and now I have my grandparents vintage set.
Since I love it so much, I decided to purchase 2 sets, for my in-laws and my sister in-law's family. I just knew they would all love playing as much as I do. I sent them the game last x-mas and I have heard nothing but great things from all of them. The kids love playing as do the adults! Rummikub teaches you strategy and changes really quickly so it will keep even fidgety people on their toes.
on December 16, 2015
Very fun game and engaging, easy to pickup really only 2 rules to need to know, but take a bit of thinking to master. But also not a game that's 100% skills, it's still 50% luck, someone who only do simple moves still has a good chance of winning if lucky. People that make advance moves that shuffle half the tiles at the end does have a slight edge over the others though. But make sure to punish and write down these advance moves so you can undo them if they mess up..
on July 25, 2017
I was recently introduced to this game by my grandmother. I was surprised at how fun and addicting it became. We had individuals from ages 8 to 80 playing. It is very easy to understand and can be played in a variety of ways! The quality of the parts is great. For less than $10, this will bring hours upon hours of fun. This would be a great gift for a kid or a grandparent.
on February 9, 2016
I'm a retiree and I never played Rummikub in my youth, so this is a new game to me -- although quite a few of my friends say they've played it for years. I think it is great fun -- it is not difficult to understand the rules, and although it makes you think, it isn't frustrating and impossible for a "more mature" brain. This particular set is good because the tiles and holders are sturdy enough, but the price of the set is excellent!
on May 12, 2016
This is a great game. I played it as a child and now own it as an adult. It's quick to learn and a lot of fun. As an added bonus, my toddler loves playing with the tiles. Anything that can entertain me and my toddler is obviously amazing!
on March 21, 2016
My family literially plays this, several rounds a day. Usually how we unwindbafter work. I love it. Everyone I've ever played this with gets addicted. My momnandbjer best friends played it. We played it. I play it with friends. My fiance and her mother, and many others throughout my life. It's a game that brings you together away from cell phones. I love this game and hope you will too :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.