Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on June 29, 2016
One of my favorite games! Goal is to get rid of all your pieces by making sets of either sequential numbers or 3-4 of a kind (1,2,3,4 or 3,3,3,3), you can also build onto the existing sets on the table laid out by other players as long as you maintain the integrity of the sets. For example if on the table there are the following sets:

1,2,3,4
7,7,7,7

And you want to rid yourself of the following chips (5,6)

You can build from what is on the table in order to use your chips:

1,2,3
4,5,6,7
7,7,7

You did not have a set on your own, but you moved the chips around, maintaining the integrity of the chips, allowing your chips to be placed into new sets.

Also this particular version of the game is great quality for the price. I have the bigger set, old school style, and honestly I don't like how heavy the chips are. I prefer these because they are less noisy and less heavy, therefore easier to travel.

Great value and lots of fun!
on August 14, 2017
This is probably my favorite game night game. If you have an ability to think ahead and play the board well, you will definitely enjoy this game. I have had game nights where this game was the only thing that came out of the cabinet. It maxes at 4 players, which is a bummer, but you'll appreciate that when you're scheming to get rid of your last tile and you want the action to come back around to you before someone steals your move!
on June 18, 2015
I got a great deal for this game, but if it hadn't been super cheap, I would probably have gotten another version. The colors can sometimes be hard to tell apart, and I haven't even tried to play this with my parents/grandparents, so I imagine it would be even harder for them. Also, while you can tell which way the tiles should go by looking at the indented circle on the bottom of the tile, the 6s and 9s can still be confusing when laid on the table and everyone is looking at them from different angles. I took a sharpie and underlined all the 6s and 9s so they could be quickly identified.
on August 2, 2016
I bought this as a gift to give to a friend. We have been playing Rummikub for years. It's always one of our favorite "go-to" games. It's challenging but no so much that you cannot socialize between plays. This game is a good for people who do not like to play cards or like regular board games. It reminds me of Phase 10 in that you have to create sets and runs with the tiles but there are not different levels to complete or advance to. Because it's only for a maximum of 4 players, we often have team play when there's more than 4 people. That creates a fun scenario as well. We like this game so much that we have a travel edition that we pack when we go on weekend getaways with family or friends. I would definitely recommend this game. It's fun and easy to learn and will provide years of enjoyment.
on April 3, 2013
Played this game in 1940 in Romania as a 10 years old. Same game but the boards holding the tiles were made of wood. The tiles themselves must have been bone - we did not have cheap plastics then. This year we intend going on a 2 week cruise with another couple and looked for a game that we can play together for the days at sea. I remembered Rummi (it was not called Rummikub then).

We bought it Amazon and invited our friends to introduce them to the game. They were dubious but I assured them that it will be fun, social but competitive, easy to learn but interesting - requiring a sharp mind for numbers and capacity for pattern recognition (we are all in our 80s). After an introductory game we were supposed to have dinner together. Well we did not - instead we had to continue playing. Incidentally it took our 90 year old friend about 15 minutes not only to get to know the rules but the intricacies of rearranging the tiles on the table for optimum results.

Now we are looking forward to our cruise where we no doubt will spend many hours playing Rummikub. We are ordering another set for backup and will buy more for presents.
on December 26, 2017
This is a such a fun and mind challenging game!! Not only does it bring the family together without devices but it keeps your mind sharp as well! I'm on the dark side of fifty and things like this game that keeps my brain active and me laughing and smiling is a great thing!! We also bought one of the larger tiled ones and super fun too! My granddaughter loves playing it while here so asked for one for her family to play at their house for Christmas! If you haven't played this game yet... Buy it cuz you'll love it!! Seriously one of the most played games at Nana's House!! =)
on February 22, 2018
I just love this game Rummikub. I love the way it makes your mind do gymnastics. It helps to develop mindfulness as you get involved and
practice concentration. I play it with my grandchildren now and am thrilled at how smart they are for their age group. Am sure it is developing
more neuropathways with neuroplasticity being involved. Would recommend it to anyone, as you can start off with the simplest moves before
introducing more demanding and complex rules. Love the solid stands with this set. However, I have to say that I thought I was only buying
four stands originally, which is what I wanted.(I already have two sets of tiles) Thought I was only paying about $8-9 postage as advertised. Sad that it ended up costing me $23.70-odd Obviously the computer system isn't very user friendly. Very hard to put something in your basket then
go back and cancel that and order something else, or as happened at one stage, I had ordered two of something. I.M. Phillips
on January 3, 2018
great game for the whole family. my son started playing at age 8 or so with no problems. He is really good at it too! great for confidence building. I love this game because it doesn't take FOREVER (like monopoly)...so you could play several rounds in a sitting so that more than 1 person has a chance of winning! Large numbers great for older folks. We have 2 sets so that we can play with larger groups (6-8 people at a time).
on December 12, 2015
This is a fine Rummikub set. The colors are much brighter than some other sets I've used.

A couple of down sides:
The angle if the boards is quite shallow so keeping the number of tiles in your hand secret is quite impossible. I also often use the table in front of my board as an additional space to sort tiles, but this is not doable with such a short board. Also, the tiles have rounded edges and are rather slippery so you can expect do drop a few along the way.

Other than those small notes, I'd say this set is quite adequate, and the best deal you'll find.
on October 16, 2016
This game is fantastic. I've spent many nights playing this game with my family and sometimes it can get pretty vicious. If you are looking for a pretty easy to learn, family game, you cannot go wrong with Rummikub. I would recommend a small cloth bag to use to mix the chips when you draw as well.