Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,628 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,802 reviews
on December 12, 2015
This is a fine Rummikub set. The colors are much brighter than some other sets I've used.

A couple of down sides:
The angle if the boards is quite shallow so keeping the number of tiles in your hand secret is quite impossible. I also often use the table in front of my board as an additional space to sort tiles, but this is not doable with such a short board. Also, the tiles have rounded edges and are rather slippery so you can expect do drop a few along the way.

Other than those small notes, I'd say this set is quite adequate, and the best deal you'll find.
on August 14, 2017
This is probably my favorite game night game. If you have an ability to think ahead and play the board well, you will definitely enjoy this game. I have had game nights where this game was the only thing that came out of the cabinet. It maxes at 4 players, which is a bummer, but you'll appreciate that when you're scheming to get rid of your last tile and you want the action to come back around to you before someone steals your move!
on January 16, 2015
I had another version bought about 4 years ago, and we just bought this one to be able to play 6 or even 8 people, combining the two together. The tiles have the exact same size, texture and color, which is exactly what we needed so they look identical when face down. What surprised me is that Pressman changed one of the colors, and not the one we would have changed given a chance to do so.
Under some lights the red tiles and the orange tiles are difficult to distinguish from each other. It has happened to every person we have played with, so this is not a problem specific to my family. Well, Pressman left the red and the orange alone, and changed the blue into a very light blue. I have played European versions of the game in which the blue is so dark that it can get confused with the black, but that was not the case in my 4-year old version. Yet they changed that and not the orange...
on November 2, 2016
We really enjoy this game! We play it with 3 players. My daughter is 9 and she enjoys the game. My husband and I do too. It's fun and educational too. We enjoy the critical thinking and strategy it involves, plus its enjoyable to play with friends and family.

The pieces are very sturdy. The pieces don't come with a bag for storage, so we supplied our own. It also makes it easier for you to shuffle the pieces and pick one from the bag when its your turn.
on April 1, 2013
Quite a bit like the real Rummy card game but with tiles instead of cards. So you may be saying "Well why don't I just pick up a $1 pack of cards and play rummy?"

Mmm... good question. But actually this game is a lot more fun.

The tiles make things move visual. It's easier to see the wild tiles and make substitutions and melds and runs which makes the whole game play a lot easier. The enclosed rack holds your tiles in front of you which is a lot nicer than holding cards in your hand.

The tile game is faster paced and fun for the family on a rainy afternoon at the lake. Until your sister packs up the game and heads home leaving you stranded for another 3 days of rain. Grumble grumble. But I'm off topic...

The tiles in this game are a decent weight. They feel solid. The Rack is a bit on the flimsy side and could use a bit of improvement. But overall, the game is good quality and lots of fun. I was surprised by the price! Well done Amazon! This thing is $30 back home in Canada.
on February 12, 2015
I bought this game as a gift for my brother and sister-in-law (having never heard of it before) because of all the great reviews. We opened it up and read the directions and began playing. The first day alone we played for 5 hours and had no idea how the time passed so quickly! It is one of the most fun and addicting games I have ever played. I immediately bought one for myself!

Every one from my 60-year-old father to my 15-year-old cousin had a blast playing it. Even though we haven't had the game long, it's gotten plenty of use. It seems to be made of good quality and a great price.

This quickly became a tradition of family gatherings. Can't say enough good things about it!
on June 26, 2014
My husband and I have played this game for years and just had to buy a replacement because we lost 2 pieces. We got our children to play, 7 & 10, and they really like it and quickly learned how to play. We feel this game is a great way to exercise the brain because there is so many possibilities and ways to win that you really have to focus and pay attention, but at the same time it is fun. The tiles are nice and the trays are durable. The box is a good sturdy material and stores well, though unfortunately ours came crushed in transit. We recommend this game, it is a lot of fun and not complicated. I am not very good with learning how to play games, but I was able to catch on pretty quick with this. I still can't beat my husband, but it is fun trying.
on July 13, 2016
I purchased this set and the Original Rummikub by pressman. This set has the thinner tiles rather than the thick ones. Both have plastic stands. The stands in this set are one piece. The other set has plastic stands with little legs that you have to attach. Both have the same directions. So if you want one piece stands but note the thinner tiles buy this blue box original set. If you want thicker tiles, but note the stands on the thicker have little legs that you have to attach buy the red box original set. Both are made by pressman.
on February 20, 2014
Rummikub is a really fun puzzle-type game. You have to make sets with the tiles. It is a bit difficult to learn at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is a lot of fun. My boyfriend and I play this and it makes a pretty good two player game. Up to four people can play, and it is a bit more fun with more people.

This isn't a game for young kids. It involves a lot of thinking and analyzing. I remember trying to play this when I was 10 and being very bored.

The tiles are really high quality. I wish the yellow numbers looked different from the red numbers. I have trouble telling the two apart in some lighting conditions. The tile holders seem like they could break if mishandled. We decided to store the game in a cloth bag we had lying around instead of using the box. Then we can draw tiles out of the bag and don't have to worry about dumping them out on the table and flipping them all over.
on August 9, 2016
My family always played Rummikub when I was a kid and now I have my grandparents vintage set.
Since I love it so much, I decided to purchase 2 sets, for my in-laws and my sister in-law's family. I just knew they would all love playing as much as I do. I sent them the game last x-mas and I have heard nothing but great things from all of them. The kids love playing as do the adults! Rummikub teaches you strategy and changes really quickly so it will keep even fidgety people on their toes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.