Pressman Toys Shark Bite Game (2-4 Players)
- Low Return Rate: 29% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.1 star rating with over 100 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "shark bite game"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Players take turns rolling the die and fishing for the colorful sea creatures using the fishing rod
- Watch out - you never know when the shark will bite!
- Unique gameplay that does not need batteries!
- Easy set up - just snap the sea creatures into the game unit and start fishing
- For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Shark Bite Game
- 1 Hungry Shark
- 12 Sea Creatures
- 2 Fishing Rods
- 1 Die
- 1 Sticker Sheet
- Complete Instructions
Shark Bite by Pressman
Ages 4 and up, 2-4 players
Get ready to have a Reel-y good time when you play Shark Bite! Snag the fish and be the winner, but if the shark jumps, you’ll be his dinner! Place the fun and colorful sea creatures into the game unit with a snap, and grab your friends to start playing. Players take turns rolling the die and fishing for the sea creatures using the fishing rods. But watch out – you never know when the shark is going to bite!
- No batteries required!
- Suspense and action hooks your kids at first bite!
- A fun way for your little guppy to develop fin-eye coordination
- Made by the o-FISH-cial creators of Let’s Go Fishin’
Playing the Game
Easy Set Up - No Batteries Needed
Simply open the shark's jaws, and push them down until they lock into the base. Push the 12 sea creatures into the holes in between the jaws until you hear a 'click.' The best part - no batteries are needed to play.
Develops Fine Motor Skills
Roll the die to see how many fish to catch, and then grab your fishing rod. Younger players can also use their fingers to catch a fish as they develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Suspense and Excitement
Catch a sea creature with your fishing rod. Once you hook one, pull it up, but watch out! Action is randomized, so you never know when the shark will jump, adding to the excitement.
Fun for the Whole Family
When the shark jumps up, the player with the most fish wins! The win for the parents - watching the reactions on their child's face when the shark jumps.
|Let's Go Fishin'||Lucky Ducks||Mr. Bucket||Jumpin' Monkeys|
|Gameplay||It’s time to grab your pole and reel in some fun! This classic fast-paced fishing game is complete with a rotating pond and fish that open and close their mouths. Can you catch more fish than your opponent to win?||This wacky, quacky memory and matching game helps kids with shape recognition and colors. Players take turns picking up a duck and looking at the color and shape to see if they earned a match. Rotating pond adds to the fun!||Get ready for buckets of fun with Mr. Bucket, the original moving, chasing, racing action game! As Mr. Bucket moves around the floor, can you scoop up all your colored balls and place them back into Mr. Bucket before he pops them out again?||This adorable game will have you jumpin' for fun! Be the first player to catapult all of your monkeys into the tree and get a bunch of bananas! The player with the most bananas after 4 rounds of play wins.|
Compare with similar items
Yeti in My Spaghetti
Ideal Sharky's Diner Game
Spin Master Games - Shark Mania Board Game
Melissa & Doug Shark Bait Game With Zippered Plush Shark
Barbecue Party Game -- Put Food on the BBQ Grill Before it Goes Flying Off
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Exclusive gifts||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||4.92 x 7.5 x 10.5 in||10.5 x 10.5 x 3 in||4.75 x 13 x 11.5 in||10.5 x 3.5 x 10.5 in||4 x 14.3 x 6.4 in||7.25 x 7.25 x 8 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||0.75 lb||1.25 lbs||1.59 lbs||0.75 lb||1.35 lbs|
Get ready to have a REEL-y good time when you play Shark Bite! Place the fun and colorful sea creatures into the game unit with a snap, and grab your friends to start playing. Players take turns rolling the die and fishing for the sea creatures using the fishing rods. But watch out - you never know when the shark is going to bite! This battery-free game will have kids hooked at first bite! Made by the o-FISH-cial creators of Let's Go Fishin'. Includes 1 hungry shark, 12 colorful sea creatures, 2 fishing rods, 1 die, 1 sticker sheet, and complete easy-to-follow instructions. For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up. From the makers of Doggie Doo, Gooey Louie, Jumping Jack, Catch the Fox, Lucky Ducks, Mr. Bucket, Googly Eyes, and Pop the Pig.
Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- children enjoy the suspense
-Great for hand-eye coordination/ fine motor skills
- had no problem with the mouth closing like some other people wrote.
- I was very disappointed that there was no more learning to this game. The dice has on 5 sides a picture of one fish and one side a picture of two fish. Basically most times you land on the picture with one fish and pick one, and once in a while land on two and pick two. I feel like there could have been so much more learning to this game. For example had each side of the dice have been a different color, and which ever color the children landed on, that what they pick. That would have been a great way to learn colors. Or each side could have been a picture of a different type of fish and the children could be learning about different fish & matching skills. Or a dice with three 1's one 2, one 3 and one 4 , that way the children are learning to read numbers... They way its now, the children dont learn much.
- some of the fish are hard to get out and the shark has to be held down so the whole shark doesnt end up getting pulled of the floor. I feel that could have been easily fixed by being made a drop heavier
- the fishing rods were a drop flimsier then I thought they would be.....
If this helped you please press the helpful button - I spent a while writing this up and taking the video so if it was helpful to you I'd love to know :)
UPDATE: April 2018, the shark now attacks every time you attempt to pull a fish! Defective.
NOTE: If you appreciated this review please give it a “thumbs up/like” your helping me to continue to give honest/unbiased insight into products I’ve used and you may have questions about. Interested in a product but don't know enough about it and would like it reviewed? Please let me know and I'll see what I can do... Thank you 🙏
The most important thing is, my 4 year old & his cousins love it. be ready for the small pieces, keeping them together is a challenge, but that is with every game, Very fun to play!