- Save 3% each on Qualifying items offered by STAPLEMANIA when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Pressure Pro E3027HC Heavy Duty Professional 2,700 PSI 3.0 GPM Honda Gas Powered Pressure Washer With CAT Pump
|Price:||$2,600.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 6.5 Horsepower Honda GX200 engine is easy to start, quiet and reliable.
- CAT Brand Triplex Plunger Pump helps run cooler
- Thermo Sensor prevents overheating in bypass mode
- Professional quality insulated gun and wand assembly with 5 quick connect nozzles and 50 feet of non-marking, steel re-enforced high pressure hose
- CARB Compliant
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Pressure Pro E3027HC Professional 2700 PSI Gas Pressure Washer has revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles. It can push 3 gallons per minute. The 50 mesh inlet filter protects the engine from any unwanted dirt and has an easy to adjust pressure unloader and a low oil indicator shut down. The pneumatic tires are great for any surface with dual padded shock absorbing feet. The commercial grade engines provide long lasting run time and includes a thermo sensor to prevent overheating the unit and is good for washing vehicles, brightening wood, cleaning siding, removing stains and stripping paint.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The set-up and the instructions were so disjointed and incomplete that it detracted from the overall experience and caused delays. To add to the frustration, there is no one at the other end of the Tech Support number on the sticker, just an answer machine which handles returns. I had to email Pressure Pro and wait a day for a response. For a worry-free experience it would be great if the seller could include a few pages of comprehensive set-up instructions which are pertinent to this unit only. It would save time not having to jump back and forth between the complex Honda manual (with references to other models) & the generic manual, and would minimize the guessing.
2. The top warning notice in the instruction pack says to immediately add oil to both the pump and the engine. As I went to add oil to the pump I noticed something moving in the bubble, as it had already been filled at the warehouse. So look first before you fill.
3. I learned about the red pump breather cap while reading these reviews. There is nothing in the general instruction booklet that says to remove the yellow cap and replace with the red one, and there is no manual included for the pump.
4. If the engine does not start on the first try you must repeatedly press the trigger to release the water pressure or you can't pull the cord. The booklet says to release once and doesn't mention that it has to be done each time.
5. The choke suggestions given for starting the engine weren't accurate and caused a lot of experimenting.
On the positive side, I agree with other users about the performance. It's quiet, powerful and so easy to move, lift and store. I found the 50-foot hose very agreeable and the engine will run 2+ hours on a small tank of gas. Also, it was well packed and fully assembled with no missing parts and both oils. Five stars go to Amazon for a 24-hour delivery. I think they set a record!
I just completed about 20 hours of power washing a large stucco (dri-vit) home. No problems once I figured out how to use the chemical suction and the unloader valve, neither of which are addressed in the operating instructions. The instructions are written for someone who doesn't need them as they provide little useful information. Nothing about how to turn on the chemical flow and they write a paragraph about the 2 different types of unloaders without explaning how to determine which is on the machine and what if anything the user is supposed to do with it.
There is no contact info in the instructions, no phone number for customer support. I found the Pressure Pro website and again the phone # is not listed and nothing for customer support. The "Contact Us" section is a form requesting support which I completed only to receive a reply email 2 days later that only included a pdf file of the same operating manual I already had and had told them I had it in my request.
Finally, I found a picture of their team on one of the website pages. The team is standing along side an 18 wheeler with their name and phone # painted on it. I called and was able to get my questions answered. I wasted 2 days that would have been unnecessary if they had provided a decent operating manual.
Also, the packaging is very poor. My box arrived damaged and re-taped but the machine was ok and I assume I received everything although oil for the engine was not included in the box. There were 2 drawer slides in the box? No idea what that is for and neither did the man I spoke to at the company.