|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12 x 3.6 x 2.3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ME002800@#|
Digital Tire Pressure Gauge,iTavah Integrated Closed, Straight Lock-On Air Chuck, LCD Backlit Screen, Digital Tire Inflator with hose
|Sale:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$13.00 (34%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four Kinds of Measurement Range: 0 ~ 150 PSI, 0 ~ 10 Bar, 0 ~ 10 Kg/cm2, 0 ~ 1000 kpa. Measuring Accuracy: ±1% (Relative Humidity Temperature 25°C)
- POWER SOURCE: 2 LR03 AAA 1.5V required (included). Last up to 2 year.
- METAL INTEGRATED CLOSED(one-piece closure design): The dial and gun are designed of one-piece closure. This adequate closure will avoid any leaking. And the pressure measuring can last longer and be more accurate.
- STRAIGHT LOCK-ON AIR CHUCK(Socket-style gas interface): Made of pure alloy and thickening design; high durability and convenient use. Valve core controller: easy to deflate; tighten the valve core can avoid the tire leaking.
- LCD BACKLIT DIGITAL SCREEN: LCD blue backlight digital display, simple to read and use no matter at day or night.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
iTavah Digital Tire Inflator
Short press button "UNIT" to power on;
When power-on, short press "UNIT" to switch pressure-measuring unit, while long press to power off. After measuring tire pressure, the inflator will auto off after 30 seconds without any operation.
Note: 1.When measuring tire pressure, tire should keep cool;
2.For the standard tire pressure, requirements of automobile factories or tire manufacturers shall prevail.
3.Straight lock-on air chuck (Socket-style gas interface) can well connect with most of stem clamps of car tires; while for some special stem clamps, you can connect a 90 Degree Valve Extender(not included) onto the air chunk and it will help.
1.Unscrew the lid of tire valve, which refer to the lid of gas nozzle on tire that used to inflate.
2.Fasten the air chunk of tire inflator and press it tightly on tire valve; pinch the air chunk, and till it perfectly connects with gas nozzle of tire, then release.
Note: If they can not well connect, connect a 90 Degree Valve Extender(not included) onto air chunk and it will help, as different vehicles have different stem clamps.
3.Tire inflator will display tire pressure. If tire pressure is insufficient, deflate back to zero; If too high, press release valve and adjust to the proper tire pressure; If too low, inflate tire as follows: firstly, connect gas nozzle of air compressor with air intake of tire inflator; After that, pinch the inflatable switch (Trigger) and it can inflate.
4.Once done, press release valve and make the pointer back to zero. After that, switch the lid of tire valve back.
1 x Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
1 x 14.96" High Flow Air Hose
2 x AAA Batteries
1 x Tool
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Highly recommend this to anyone using an air compressor to inflate tires themselves.
**Edit** after looking again I found that the valve adapter wasn't totally tight with the air hose on this time, but just screwing it finger tight took care of a large part of the issue. It's a great item, especially for the price.